Nov 18, 2022
been a while since i played this, probably like a year ago. has much NSFW content been added?
Nah. It's pretty much just a standalone quest. You're gonna have to wait a while longer, brother.

Oni said he's aiming for a Steam release next, whenever the heck that will be.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
been a while since i played this, probably like a year ago. has much NSFW content been added?
Literally nothing.

Last release was this halloween spin-off, which is a lot of work for practically nothing. No connection to the main game.

Actual DBA update was 1 year ago, which only rewrote the mother and sister path. IIRC it also removed most of the sister content.

And the update before? Probably 2 years ago. I don't see an update log on the itchio page.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Didn't the last updat or the one before even remove content like that famous singer girl thats on the billboards

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
...badly. There was no need to rewrite their stories pre 6.5. They were already good as they were. The only thing needed was actual progression of said stories.
What he should have definitely done was just add scenes in between what he already had adding progression. Adding some lines here and there, and then progressing the story as well. That would have been perfect and taken much less time. Instead we got a super rushed story that made it progress extremely quick.

DiabloCadet

Nov 15, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone know if it is possible to switch from hard to easy mode or vice versa?
I looked all over the thread and haven't found an answer.
The game doesn't seem to offer the option but maybe there's a way to do it from the save file or config file?
I simple don't have the heart to start a new game on easy mode as I'm so far in. I also like all the minigames except this one.
It's my 3rd play-through and yet again I'm stuck on the slider puzzles haha.
Pls Help!

Kiligos

Mar 18, 2020
"We released something to show our gratitude to our patrons in a form of a small tech demo/ proof of concept. Melissa's Holiday Honeypot, an interactive Xmas greeting card / strip minigame."
Get it here:
Happy new year!
:melissa:

firefox_sTlPzWERzo.png

Dandy Boy Adventures Discord:

(LEZGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes