kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
any ideas why the game isn't running on my win64?

no errors, just fail to start and windows starts "searching" for a solution

Tkompuras

May 13, 2018
i dont even know if you serious or not but in any case this better be big update i want more mom stuff
ON their patron there is graph saying 3.5 is 70% completed. That said they are active on their discord also so if you want to learn more go there

21045aj

Aug 25, 2017
so i got myself stuck in the campsite so i already did the camping quest but i went back to get the digspot and now i cant leave it says "i cant leave without my friends" send help

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
are there sex scenes already in this?
I think the best thing you can get it's a blowjob, nothing beyond that, i guess in the next update(whenever is out, i hope soon) there will be some sex. However there was a cg that showed a sex scene that was not yet implemented in the game, so it was a spoiler.

Aug 17, 2018
I think the best thing you can get it's a blowjob, nothing beyond that, i guess in the next update(whenever is out, i hope soon) there will be some sex. However there was a cg that showed a sex scene that was not yet implemented in the game, so it was a spoiler.
There are two unlockable sex scenes for the gallery in the last build released yercat,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes