Mar 21, 2019
View attachment 136425

Overview:
DBA is an adult adventure game with sim dating and RPG elements. The game has a main storyline as well as lots of side quests to complete. All this take place in a fictional town called "Beagleton" sometime in the late 80's.

There's lots of girls to date and interesting characters to meet. Oh and also nudity, lots of nudity!
The game revolves around solving puzzles and exploring it's world as well as making choices. You can play as a good guy or a bad apple there's no right or wrong choice here.
You can also find a lot of interactive things in this world such as playable video games, usable computers and collectible magazines!​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-16
Release Date: 2019-05-11
Developer/Publisher: SkullgearOni | | |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.03.1 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Planned features:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -

Patches:
Extras:
- - Walkthrough

View attachment 254789 View attachment 254788 View attachment 254790 View attachment 254792 View attachment 254793 View attachment 254794 View attachment 254796 View attachment 254797 View attachment 254791
idk if its bugged but on the mission where you have to package 2 of the npcs wont move after youve gotten the package making it impossible to leave without being seen

Aug 26, 2018
idk if its bugged but on the mission where you have to package 2 of the npcs wont move after youve gotten the package making it impossible to leave without being seen
i experienced the same thing, but i kept playing and eventually was able to get out, the route i took was down left towards the middle, then up to the top right corner, then the package, after that i traced back that route. it took a long time to get the timing right, but thats the way i did it, i dont ever want to try it again to find something better lol, hope this helped

Reactions: TheWildStarGuy
Aug 17, 2018
yep, that warehouse section where you have to get the package still seem to be bugged... if the npcs are getting stuck in their path, try relaunching the game it will make them follow their path correctly again...

Mar 21, 2019
i experienced the same thing, but i kept playing and eventually was able to get out, the route i took was down left towards the middle, then up to the top right corner, then the package, after that i traced back that route. it took a long time to get the timing right, but thats the way i did it, i dont ever want to try it again to find something better lol, hope this helped
thanks i'll try to recreate what you did lol

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Was wondering what's taking so long for the next update, just realized they actually released a mini game last month, download page is here: it's the "Dandy VRNR" game.

The four screenshots that basically sum up the game for the lazy people who don't want to play it:

Looking forward to the next update!

Tkompuras

May 13, 2018
Was wondering what's taking so long for the next update, just realized they actually released a mini game last month, download page is here: it's the "Dandy VRNR" game.

The four screenshots that basically sum up the game for the lazy people who don't want to play it:

Yeah, we already got that, check the standalone tab in the OP

yercat

Dec 6, 2017

Still, 3 months since the last game update tho...

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Still, 3 months since the last game update tho...
yeah , we all are waiting yercat ^ ^ ....

Trust me ... am one of the biggest fan of the game (bet ya can't tell xD ) and I understand how ya feel like if not MORE ! ....but , ya gotta understand my friend that these devs still have a day job and families to take care of and project isn't big enough "Yet ! " to transfer to a fulltime and support themselves to focus on the game :3 .... thus it's taking more than usual and they can't pinpoint how long the update takes ...

So give em some time ^ ^ .... no point in stressing them out even more than they already are :c .... you can bet they know how long this is taking more than any of us !

For now Let's just support them giving the time they need ! (Quality requires time ! ) .... also like my friends mentioned before ... if you aren't on their discord, they've held a art contest ... ya might like the fan-art posted !!

Especially if you're a Melissa (The mom ) fan like me ;) !

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
yeah , we all are waiting yercat ^ ^ ....

Trust me ... am one of the biggest fan of the game (bet ya can't tell xD ) and I understand how ya feel like if not MORE ! ....but , ya gotta understand my friend that these devs still have a day job and families to take care of and project isn't big enough "Yet ! " to transfer to a fulltime and support themselves to focus on the game :3 .... thus it's taking more than usual and they can't pinpoint how long the update takes ...

So give em some time ^ ^ .... no point in stressing them out even more than they already are :c .... you can bet they know how long this is taking more than any of us !

For now Let's just support them giving the time they need ! (Quality requires time ! ) .... also like my friends mentioned before ... if you aren't on their discord, they've held a art contest ... ya might like the fan-art posted !!

Especially if you're a Melissa (The mom ) fan like me ;) !
It's a shame that this game doesn't get the same attention like summertime saga, i dare to say they are at the same level.

Last edited:

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
For all those who are missing the soda from inventory, when bought it doesn't appear and you already dug everything out, including searching bins/stumps. I found out that if you buy enough sodas, eventually they will appear in your inventory. Just get around 200 coins and start buying, but i suggest you save before doing that. Don't take my words for granted but this worked out for me..

Reactions: aslover69

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
It's a shame that this game doesn't get the same attention like summertime saga, i dare to say they are at the same level.
This is why I feel like us fans should be spreading the word of the game :3 ! ... since there isn't really a way for them to advertise their game effectively ...

Anyone else gets a crash when trying to deliver newspaper? more exactly when i hit yes on the bike
I informed the devs ... the issue is ... it's hard to replicate your issue to solve since the engine got an upgrade and it's different now ...

I'll personally try to help ya ... mind if ya DM me ?
(Try a new save ... and see if it still crashes )

Reactions: AlexDuKaNa

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
the problem is that the creator of the summer saga become lazy when he already had a solid fan base, we are talking about this game with luck out 4 updates a year.
3 months have passed as you mention and without updating it even creates a new game

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
the problem is that the creator of the summer saga become lazy when he already had a solid fan base, we are talking about this game with luck out 4 updates a year.
3 months have passed as you mention and without updating it even creates a new game
the creator of summer time saga mister cookie is man who rich of patreon and brings out 4 updates a year and makes 50 k on avarege a month witch he splits between 4-5 people that guy is milking his fans and to be honest can you blame him if you made that kinda mony you would milk 2 lol i hate it but yes thats how it goes

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
the creator of summer time saga mister cookie is man who rich of patreon and brings out 4 updates a year and makes 50 k on avarege a month witch he splits between 4-5 people that guy is milking his fans and to be honest can you blame him if you made that kinda mony you would milk 2 lol i hate it but yes thats how it goes
But they give some fastest updates with a nice quantity of content,even so if it's a rework of scenes you can't say they're not doing anything. Also you already got a nice amount gameplay time and so does DBA. Still they're taking too long, I would just recommend not a small update but a focused update with a character or two. That way you can make your fanbase happy. But taking too long kills the game, people get tired and stops paying his patreon and so it kills the devs excitement. They also take too long to even post some news of the game sometimes. I know they have a life also, but they should get another way in working with this great project. DBA is one of those master piece you don't find every day.

ask231

Jun 19, 2019
hey guys, this game runs in any computer? i dont know for what reason i can not play :s. when i try to open, shows the message that the program stopped working

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
But they give some fastest updates with a nice quantity of content,even so if it's a rework of scenes you can't say they're not doing anything. Also you already got a nice amount gameplay time and so does DBA. Still they're taking too long, I would just recommend not a small update but a focused update with a character or two. That way you can make your fanbase happy. But taking too long kills the game, people get tired and stops paying his patreon and so it kills the devs excitement. They also take too long to even post some news of the game sometimes. I know they have a life also, but they should get another way in working with this great project. DBA is one of those master piece you don't find every day.
Not sure if ya were talking about DBA or Summertime my friend ... so forgive me if I miss understood :3 ! ... I dunno much about STS ... but am gonna tell ya what I know about DBA :3

1) Usually the the devs do post a poll on whom they want the update to focus on, but this time ... the devs decided to just do an update regarding the unlucky few girls that didn't get the chance to shine ... and the patreons and the fans were actually extremely happy and excited about that ... and they felt it was only fair those people who's fav girls never got the chance.

2)Yeah this update was suppose to be small and quick (they wanted to test that sort release) .... but the devs weren't really happy with its status ... and also they went through some personal difficulties (It's mentioned on some patreon posts ) ... which also tampered with the development speed ... but right now, if ya couldn't tell ... they're on full crunch mode

-You can tell this mentality is the same mentality that brought to us this game's high quality ... so i recon we let it be this way else I worry it might loose it's charm ....us patreon are well and aware of it and we still choose to back it up .... however, as the main dev (ONI) goes full time ... there is a very high chance we see more frequent update with a good amount of content !

3)The reason DBA doesn't post news as often (It's also mentioned on the patreon posts ) ... is that the devs worry that it might be too spoilery ... with that said, I have noticed if patreons just ask for a sneak peak or something ...ONI almost always thinks of something does show ^ ^

Sorry for the long post ! and as a reward for reading thru all of this (Hope ya didn't cheat ).
Here is a fan-art featuring our 3 of our Fav Milfs of DBA submitted by Deadend the creator of Business Of Loving ( ) for the DBA contest !

P.S if ya love the artstyle make sure ya check out his game ! and vote for him on discord !
Cheers !

Reactions: obiwan

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
hey guys, this game runs in any computer? i dont know for what reason i can not play :s. when i try to open, shows the message that the program stopped working
I did ask the devs about it ... but they said it hard to pinpoint since the game's engine keeps changing and getting updated :c ... and it's a bad idea to start optimizing now because of that ...... do you mind if ya DM me your specs and I'll try to see if I can get the devs to help ^ ^ ?

Edit : The dev just reminded me that your issue might be solved by this fix created by our Friend Lofrian ! .... give it a shot ! https://f95zone.to/threads/dandy-boy-adventures-v0-03-1-alpha-skullgearoni.16255/post-1004058

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Not sure if ya were talking about DBA or Summertime my friend ... so forgive me if I miss understood :3 ! ... I dunno much about STS ... but am gonna tell ya what I know about DBA :3

1) Usually the the devs do post a poll on whom they want the update to focus on, but this time ... the devs decided to just do an update regarding the unlucky few girls that didn't get the chance to shine ... and the patreons and the fans were actually extremely happy and excited about that ... and they felt it was only fair those people who's fav girls never got the chance.

2)Yeah this update was suppose to be small and quick (they wanted to test that sort release) .... but the devs weren't really happy with its status ... and also they went through some personal difficulties (It's mentioned on some patreon posts ) ... which also tampered with the development speed ... but right now, if ya couldn't tell ... they're on full crunch mode

-You can tell this mentality is the same mentality that brought to us this game's high quality ... so i recon we let it be this way else I worry it might loose it's charm ....us patreon are well and aware of it and we still choose to back it up .... however, as the main dev (ONI) goes full time ... there is a very high chance we see more frequent update with a good amount of content !

3)The reason DBA doesn't post news as often (It's also mentioned on the patreon posts ) ... is that the devs worry that it might be too spoilery ... with that said, I have noticed if patreons just ask for a sneak peak or something ...ONI almost always thinks of something does show ^ ^

Sorry for the long post ! and as a reward for reading thru all of this (Hope ya didn't cheat ).
Here is a fan-art featuring our 3 of our Fav Milfs of DBA submitted by Deadend the creator of Business Of Loving ( ) for the DBA contest !

P.S if ya love the artstyle make sure ya check out his game ! and vote for him on discord !
Cheers !
I have seen Business of Loving on here a few times, but have barely given it more than a cursory glance. The art in your post will most definitely make me try it out, though. The dev should request an update on the preview images.

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes