aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
I stop after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah , quite a bunch of people felt uneasy with this ... including me ! BUT
Don't worry ... that scene has been removed ...There will no longer be such things ... It's all our character doing the boning from now on

Thats one of the points of working alongside the fans and such. Feedback :3 !

I think that was there just to give the mom some content (since there was no incest .... ) .... BUT WE DO NOW ! ... we'll be getting the incest patch with this update !

Infact the reason it's taking longer than expected is because of all the recoding for the patch ... the devs didn't wanna do the "landlady trick " or so .... but rather full on proper work !

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Yeah , quite a bunch of people felt uneasy with this ... including me ! BUT
Don't worry ... that scene has been removed ...There will no longer be such things ... It's all our character doing the boning from now on

Thats one of the points of working alongside the fans and such. Feedback :3 !

I think that was there just to give the mom some content (since there was no incest .... ) .... BUT WE DO NOW ! ... we'll be getting the incest patch with this update !

Infact the reason it's taking longer than expected is because of all the recoding for the patch ... the devs didn't wanna do the "landlady trick " or so .... but rather full on proper work !
Thanks for the info, @aslover69! Knowing what the devs are focusing on will make waiting for the update a bit less painful.

Reactions: aslover69

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017

I'm trying hard to keep my expectations at a reasonable level... please don't give me anymore reasons to become "unreasonably" hyped :ROFLMAO:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I'm trying hard to keep my expectations at a reasonable level... please don't give me anymore reasons to become "unreasonably" hyped :ROFLMAO:
I think we have enough reasons to hype as it is. Next update promises to bring new questlines with Tess and Skye, an incest patch with new content for Melissa and Amy, a rework on current quests and events(Ex.: longer Truth or Dare quest, probably with more scenes and dialogues), a new(easier) way to make money, a secret shop, new characters(iirc), in-game map and fast travel. And that's just the documented stuff, we'll probably get quite a few surprises that weren't even mentioned. Man, I promised myself I wouldn't get hyped again until V0.03 is released... too late.

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
Ok. Try changing the location of the game folder to somewhere it doesn't need admin permissions, as it's probably somewhere where it can't get access to save and is trying to create a save file in AppData/VirtualStore instead (from which the game can't read).

And for the future, if someone is having a similar issue on mac os, just move the .app to /applications and it'll work.

Reactions: EatulikeLasagna

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Glad to see an alternative to the newspaper is coming out, as that method to get money is absolutely ridiculous. Infuriating, really. At less than a single coin a newspaper (seriously, dude?) if you aren't an esports God, it's seriously a problem when you have quest dependent items needing 150. I mean I get it, grinding helps prolong the game in place of content, but the grind itself really shouldn't make you want to throw your laptop out the window. Looks like I wont be able to get enough money for the camera, or liquor, because I sure as hell am not doing this 150 times.

GlassBirdofparadise.png

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Glad to see an alternative to the newspaper is coming out, as that method to get money is absolutely ridiculous. Infuriating, really. At less than a single coin a newspaper (seriously, dude?) if you aren't an esports God, it's seriously a problem when you have quest dependent items needing 150. I mean I get it, grinding helps prolong the game in place of content, but the grind itself really shouldn't make you want to throw your laptop out the window. Looks like I wont be able to get enough money for the camera, or liquor, because I sure as hell am not doing this 150 times.

View attachment 248829
This minigame is pretty hard. Even after a bit of practice I could only get 12-13 per run. Still, when the new update rolls out don't forget that there are a few coins for the secret shop you can find while biking. Granted, I do hope there will be another place to find them or a way to earn them, since I've crashed so many times while trying to collect them(I don't even know why myself, the completionist in me wanted them for some reason).

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes