Majes

Nov 15, 2018
anyone have a fix for the names of characters appearing in textractor? like a regex filter or something?

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Tho the fucking cg is a bit meh since I ripped it out and I’m seeing it tho I wonder how the story is tho

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Finished it.

Good prequel/sequel. Well worth the money.

Pros: every scene with Shimoyama and Kaede was great, as was all the Aya scenes.

Cons: ending scene needed a few more CGs. Way, way too many CGs wasted on Inn guests and that short haired wife.

Looking forward to his next work.

Majes

Nov 15, 2018
Finished it.

Pros: every scene with Shimoyama and Kaede was great, as was all the Aya scenes.

Cons: ending scene needed a few more CGs. Way, way too many CGs wasted on Inn guests and that short haired wife.

Exact same thoughts basically but I also wish there was some more post-marriage stuff. Very happy with this.

kowalskiWya

Jun 11, 2020
I don't know why my game froze every time I get to this scene, restart the game three time and my pc and still have this problem. anyone else have this bug ? rip

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Finished it.

So you already finished the game, it must be very short then....

So It'll be a bad end for Naoto.

The poor bastard really lost everything with his stupid fetishes in Game 2.

If Kaede had at least discovered that she'd been fooled by Shimomiya, that might have changed things, but then again, you can't expect miracles from a low-budget game like this...

In any case, Naoto deserves it after all this bullshit... and then, there's a chance he'll be happy to be a cuckold without worrying about Kaede being with the guy who ruined his first marriage...

This game is a real parody, not to be taken seriously, but I hope I'm wrong. :)

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
So here's the description of the game :

"Kaede has a relationship with Shimoyama due to Naoto's desire in the previous work.
She feels her heart is in danger and decides to leave Shimoyama completely.

However, she cannot forget the pleasure and comes to the village.
Kaede's heart, which she had been covering to forget, begins to move...

And then..."

We have our end.

Kaede is corrupt and favors sex over her love for Naoto. But it's Naoto's fault anyway lol

But I can tell from the description alone that the story will end with the Shimomiya villain victorious and Naoto forsaken or happy cuck lol

It's a pity that both sequels end badly compared to the first game, which ended rather well for the MC.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
View attachment 3397809
anyone know how to solve this ?
I suggest re-extracting the .rar file by selecting the file and pressing "CTRL + E" simultaneously. A pop-up will appear, prompting you to click on "932 (ANSI/OEM Japanese shift JIS)" to ensure all files are extracted correctly. Failure to do so may result in the computer being unable to recognize any files with titles written in Japanese.

When attempting to launch the game, it may fail to link to files whose titles have been renamed with unknown characters due to unrecognized conversion.

It's essential to either add Japanese language as a locale or use a locale emulator to launch Japanese games; otherwise, they may not function properly.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes