pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Amazing!! That is so much faster than any of us could have hoped for. 3 day turnaround!

There are 30 CGs and 10 shadow animations. It is 3/4 the size of the previous work. Soraue mentions that some development was cut so the price is reduced, but we know from previous comments that some of those developments were shota related so no huge loss. It seems the village revitalisation project will include some scenes with Aya and the other married couple but with the emphasis on Kaede. Those preview images are a great tease.

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Well since we have a release date now and it’s confirmed to be March 1st, if we go by Japan time that will mean that by Wednesday est when the clock hits 12am Thursday we will get the game out

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Yep Japan is 9 hours ahead of GMT, 14 hours ahead of EST and 17 hours ahead of PST. Game is already less than 48 hours away!

Majes

Nov 15, 2018
I hope there isn't too much time spent on the other characters outside of Kaede, Naoto and "Going down the mountain". When there's too much group stuff and absurd humiliation it weakens the emotional impact for me. Btw, I asked this before but has the dev posted any CG behind the paywall in their last two blog updates? I don't want to spend money for nothing.

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Well my speculation is this, if you live in est time zone on Thursday 10am the game will be released, and if it does I should be able to mtl the game around 7pm when I’m back home from work, and if you guys want a proper edit of it I could do it depending if people want that or not

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Well my speculation is this, if you live in est time zone on Thursday 10am the game will be released, and if it does I should be able to mtl the game around 7pm when I’m back home from work, and if you guys want a proper edit of it I could do it depending if people want that or not
I'm sure lots would appreciate that. I'll likely go through your superior version after I've finished mine too.

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Soraue is answering questions on X and ci-en.

He confirms that the cut parts of the new release relate to shota and side character scenarios. There is also a small new epilogue.

Also the length of the game is similar to the mother and daughter game just before the first Kaede game. That one is also 30 CG. In regards to his next game: he is already working on it. Since he also underestimated the amount of work it'd take to create a series he will stick to one-offs for the immediate future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Majes

flawper

Oct 22, 2019
Will he ever add the cg's for the first shadow scenes between Kaede and Shimoyama? I feel like it would be really hot to see Kaede and Shimoyama's first scenes before she was completely corrupted behind the scenes instead of shadow only

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Will he ever add the cg's for the first shadow scenes between Kaede and Shimoyama? I feel like it would be really hot to see Kaede and Shimoyama's first scenes before she was completely corrupted behind the scenes instead of shadow only
Unlikely since that would require a POV different from the protagonist. It would also mean decreasing the overall content, since it will take away from new CGs.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
just letting you guys know that i commissioned saikey to translate past story and he's gonna start working on it as soon as it comes out

I might as well just play an MTL if someone decides to do it... It doesn't have more quality, but it's faster and I can understand it pretty well :WutFace:

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
just letting you guys know that i commissioned saikey to translate past story and he's gonna start working on it as soon as it comes out

I mean not to be mean or anything but the past translations they did from this creator felt like an MTL edit

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Oh well if saikey is translating the game as it comes out then theirs no need for me to MTL the game when it comes out and post it here, since I think it’d be better for you all to play the game with a good translation rather than an MTL

Majes

Nov 15, 2018
Oh well if saikey is translating the game as it comes out then theirs no need for me to MTL the game when it comes out and post it here, since I think it’d be better for you all to play the game with a good translation rather than an MTL
It seems like theirs is behind a paywall though, right? While still being an mtl apparently

wolfeimmer

Sep 3, 2019
I don't know about the others but I would really appreciate if you would post your MTL translation as planned.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
So, the game's sequel is scheduled for March 1.

I'm still disappointed that there's no multi-choice/ending to satisfy everyone.

The scenario isn't realistic since Kaede was madly in love with Naoto, but the game follows hentai logic with corruption so we can't really blame Kaede for that.

I just hope there'll be a good ending for the MC whatever happens, otherwise it'll just be an extension of the 2nd game and the villain will manage to corrupt Kaede without much difficulty.

I would have liked it too much if, after having hurt the MC by leaving him, Kaede had discovered that she had been manipulated by Shimomiya and that she had very contradictory feelings that made her regret her last actions... and if Aya came back with the MC, it would be more satisfying to see Kaede fall into sadness while being jealous and trying to think about getting Naoto back, now cured and no longer a premature ejaculator.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes