pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Thanks for the ci-en update! I'm guessing this is showing how unsatisfied Kaede is as a precursor to returning to the ntrs play, as alluded in the demo.

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Thanks for the ci-en update! I'm guessing this is showing how unsatisfied Kaede is as a precursor to returning to the ntrs play, as alluded in the demo.
yea most likely this is her just being sexually frustrated

Majes

Nov 15, 2018
Nah not early, most likely late February or early March
Are you sure because the dev tweeted this on the 13th. I don't speak Japanese and I used deepl so I might be wrong but doesn't that say it'll release either this month or next month?

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Are you sure because the dev tweeted this on the 13th. I don't speak Japanese and I used deepl so I might be wrong but doesn't that say it'll release either this month or next month?
He said he hopes to be able to release the game this month or next month, but if he had the chance he’d released it right now, but as he has said before in ci-en things could happen as delays

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
He said he hopes to be able to release the game this month or next month, but if he had the chance he’d released it right now, but as he has said before in ci-en things could happen as delays
Any news? I can't wait to know the end of this fucked-up story lol
Did the creator update "Kaede dangerous changes" to correct script errors and explain certain parts of the story that remained incoherent or incomplete.

Reactions: Maowe

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Any news? I can't wait to know the end of this fucked-up story lol
Did the creator update "Kaede dangerous changes" to correct script errors and explain certain parts of the story that remained incoherent or incomplete.
next month more possibly, the creator has said on Twitter that he might not be able to release the game this month

Reactions: huỳnh sang

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020

Creator update. Seems he is intent on getting it to release this month but will be close. It is in the bug fixing stage. Mentions next game might also be netorase and will be between a fantasy or another school work. Anybody know what the preview image is?

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Let me know the story once you've played it :)

What about Kaede Dangerous Change? Didn't the creator say he'd update and change the ending to make the story more consistent with the sequel?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Let me know the story once you've played it :)

What about Kaede Dangerous Change? Didn't the creator say he'd update and change the ending to make the story more consistent with the sequel?
There is going to be a sequel? I am really confused right now

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
There is going to be a sequel? I am really confused right now
This is a prequel, not a sequel, let me make it clear for everyone, this game is a prequel before the ending of keade being pregnant, and how she slowly started to get corrupted by shimomiya, theirs no alternative ending in the prequel as of yet, the creator might “MIGHT” release the game this month if the debugging and script checking goes smoothly, however in the latest ci-en post he mentions that it will be more depressing and may not make too much sense to some people, and about the game he plans to make he’s in between a decision making it either fantasy or school days, he has scripts written already but hasn’t come to a conclusion as of yet, DlSite right is fucked when it comes to buying points and using PayPal if you are not from Japan

Reactions: Diegoz

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
This is a prequel, not a sequel, let me make it clear for everyone, this game is a prequel before the ending of keade being pregnant, and how she slowly started to get corrupted by shimomiya, theirs no alternative ending in the prequel as of yet, the creator might “MIGHT” release the game this month if the debugging and script checking goes smoothly, however in the latest ci-en post he mentions that it will be more depressing and may not make too much sense to some people, and about the game he plans to make he’s in between a decision making it either fantasy or school days, he has scripts written already but hasn’t come to a conclusion as of yet, DlSite right is fucked when it comes to buying points and using PayPal if you are not from Japan
I got more confused than before... Let's see if I understand...
"Dangerous changes: Kaede edition" is a sequel to Jeopardy, right? Well... Now, "Dangerous changes: Kaede edition" ends with Kaede impregnated by shimomiya, right? Okay... So, this new game will be a prequel, but set before Kaede's pregnancy? So it takes place during the events of "Dangerous Changes: Kaede edition" game? Something like a type of "dlc"? Or is it showing us what we already saw in "Dangerous changes: Kaede edition" before Kaede got pregnant, but from Kaede's point of view?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dokuczacz_xD

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
In Kaede there is a time skip about 3/4 of the way into the game. This new game takes place during that time skip. As a result, it is neither a prequel or sequel in the true sense, but an extended chapter of the original game.

However, if the creator goes on to add to the ending (maybe by including the entire last quarter onto this new game) then I guess it would be more appropriate to call it a sequel, just with a lot of overlap.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
In Kaede there is a time skip about 3/4 of the way into the game. This new game takes place during that time skip. As a result, it is neither a prequel or sequel in the true sense, but an extended chapter of the original game.

However, if the creator goes on to add to the ending (maybe by including the entire last quarter onto this new game) then I guess it would be more appropriate to call it a sequel, just with a lot of overlap.
Damn, I don't really remember that... And what happened to make that time skip happen? What happens after that time skip? I played the game a while ago and I'm really too lazy to start it again

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes