kiziero

May 18, 2023
Well from what the creator has said, I’ll cover on how kaede got corrupted and accepted the marriage, and even later till the ending we have gotten, this game will officially be one of his longest games with most CG’s
thanks my friend

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
658ADA34-031A-40CF-8201-FC1253C9D413.jpeg
Heyo peps, here’s a new cg and the creator has confirmed that 2/3 of the game is completed now, so probably by this next month we will get a release date, but however the creator had to scrap a few scenes as he or she thought it wouldn’t fit the game well, the creator had planned to make kaede have a few shota scenesbut unfortunately it will no longer happen, but instead we will now get a few more spicy cg

Majes

Nov 15, 2018
I'm ambivalent about this game because on one hand it's the best ntr game I've ever played but on the other it's ruined 99% of ntr for me. Other than replaying this once a month and anticipating the prequel, I really only get into vanilla now. I guess it almost got rid of my ntr fetish which is actually a positive depending on your perspective.

Also I'm really glad to see the creator cut any potential shota content.

Jun 17, 2022
Any heroes care to share the code to the flashback room?

But make sure to refer to this if it doesnt work
:

The code is 1512 but the gallery is bugged. Extract the file into www\data to replace the old Map004. Alternatively, you can open up Map004 yourself using Notepad and Ctrl+G into line 13613 and change the 2 into a 1 (exact location is Ln 13613, Col 34).

Reactions: Karmasaur

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Only Jan and already my most anticipated ntr game of the year. Is mtool the best translator for this engine?

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I am curious to learn about the fate of the MC and Kaede. It's surprising that Kaede's love for the MC could vanish so easily, even though it's a game that follows a rather dubious and outdated Hentai logic.

In researching the topic of "Sex vs Love," many people have responded, with the majority expressing a preference for love over sex (even though they still enjoy sex).

Some men have claimed they can have a platonic relationship with the woman they love (although it's unfortunate) if that is what their beloved partner desires.

I've always wondered if it's possible to corrupt someone through sex, but for that to happen, there must be a reason, a trigger for the sexual relationship to occur with another individual.

Moreover, with experience, anyone can become better at sex and satisfy their partner, although there are exceptions, of course.

NTR scenarios are designed to frustrate us and make us feel like losers. I've rejected beautiful women who loved me because, at that time, I lacked confidence in my ability to date them. Only now do I understand what they must have felt when they were rejected.

I can only fully appreciate an NTR game when it's the MC who steals another man's wife or girlfriend, as long as the MC is not a jerk, as seen in "My Lonely Neighbor's Wife 1 and 2." Even when they are jerks, it can still work, as seen in "NTR Dojo" and "NTRholics."

flawper

Oct 22, 2019
Did kaede really lose all her feelings for Naoto by the end? it feels really out of character and i would prefer if she still loved naoto but married shimoyama while thinking of naoto still

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Did kaede really lose all her feelings for Naoto by the end? it feels really out of character and i would prefer if she still loved naoto but married shimoyama while thinking of naoto still
I agree, but it seems that Kaede has totally fallen in love with Shimomiya, otherwise she would never have married this guy.

Shimomiya tricked Kaede into believing that he had saved her, when we know that he created the situation on purpose so that she would fall in love with him and cheat on Naoto behind his back.

Up until a certain point, Naoto always knew when Kaede was having sex with other people, but after spending several times with Shimomiya, this guy tricked her into thinking he was a nice guy and she easily fell in love with him and even left Naoto to come and live with Shimomiya.

It's all Naoto's fault anyway. But I'd like the sequel game about Kaede's marriage with Shimomiya to end well like the first game and the second episode to be just a transition for Naoto to finally find a good wife for himself.

It would be great if Naoto found someone and Kaede got jealous and decided to do an NTR with Naoto while being married to Shimomiya, that would be the best possible ending for me!

The guy who did an NTR gets an NTR in return! I've never seen that in a game, but it would be a great revenge!

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
it's hard to tell as the game was really rushed and didn't really give us much details on how kaede felt about the situation, this game gives us basically some details into those emotions

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
it's hard to tell as the game was really rushed and didn't really give us much details on how kaede felt about the situation, this game gives us basically some details into those emotions
Are you sure?! From what I saw, Shimomiya and Kaede thanked Naoto for allowing them to get to know each other and get married. If I remember correctly, she said she loved Shimomiya, so as far as I'm concerned she no longer has feelings for Naoto unless the game's creator changes some part of the game.

I haven't played the game, but I've only checked out the CG room and the last two scenes.

In the first, she comes to say goodbye to Naoto because she's going to live with Shimomiya and marry him. She tells Naoto that she hated Shimomiya at first, but was surprised when he asked her to marry him. We see that she had sex toys on her nipples and vagina as she talked to Naoto and asked him to take care of himself and eat well because she wouldn't be with him anymore.

Then I saw the scene in which Shimomiya and Kaede thanks Naoto for allowing this to happen, because Kaede would never have done it if Naoto hadn't forced her to do this sort of thing with other men. You can understand at this point that it's all Naoto's fault, so whatever he thinks about it, he's got nothing but himself to be angry about.

Well, if you want to take Naoto's side, we may still say that all of this happened because of Shimomiya NTR his wife while he was in Coma and then he was traumatized by the situation.

I just hope Kaede will find out she was duped by Shimomiya and break up with him, and then Naoto will reject her because of what she did and he'll go out with a good woman in front of her to make her jealous.

My other ending would be fine too. The one about Naoto NTR Kaede while she is married with Shimomiya lol

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes