EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I find it surprising to have high expectations for this game. Perhaps it's not wise of me to anticipate a satisfying conclusion similar to the first game. While I understand the creator's need for financial support, it's disheartening to see a preference for commercial games over those with intriguing narratives. Personally, I'd prefer investing in a quality game rather than paying for one where the story and endings can be easily discovered without any surprising twists.

Reactions: Pichurro

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
I find it surprising to have high expectations for this game. Perhaps it's not wise of me to anticipate a satisfying conclusion similar to the first game. While I understand the creator's need for financial support, it's disheartening to see a preference for commercial games over those with intriguing narratives. Personally, I'd prefer investing in a quality game rather than paying for one where the story and endings can be easily discovered without any surprising twists.
Nothing so far has been spoiled as story goes, we can only assume with what he has posted as CG, and the DEMOS aren’t really much spoilers territory as this one is the final and the next will be full release with more content, right now it is just speculation we can make

Majes

Nov 15, 2018
Well, now that it sadly probably won't release before next year, does anyone know any more work like this? Specifically the netorase to netorare type story.

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
I was thinking that once the game is out I’ll do a mtl edit as best I can to make it understandable, but who knows really cause saikey might do a proper translation, or someone else but idk, I’ll cross that hurdle once the game is out

Reactions: pirohiro

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
I was thinking that once the game is out I’ll do a mtl edit as best I can to make it understandable, but who knows really cause saikey might do a proper translation, or someone else but idk, I’ll cross that hurdle once the game is out
Thanks a lot! Really appreciate your patches on this. It's a great netorase and really look forward to your updates.

As you mentoned My Happiness Her Happiness, do you have the extra mtl available on mega anywhere?

Reactions: Mrnewb

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Thanks a lot! Really appreciate your patches on this. It's a great netorase and really look forward to your updates.

As you mentoned My Happiness Her Happiness, do you have the extra mtl available on mega anywhere?
No but I do have the mtl tho I’ve been personally editing it as a hobby in my own time, but their should be one that exist somewhere

EEEDDD3927

Mar 26, 2023
Ran the gauntlet, the tldr is, if you're hoping for an ending where they are still happily married and content with each other, and only each other/some nice netorase on the side, then this game is def not for you. Gives similar vibes to the ending of his previous title, where your heart is trampled on the floor and left for dead. If your're into heart crushing ntr despair, go right ahead. I've become desensitized from shit like this mostly, but still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Siiigh. Play some select Atelier Sakura titles if ya want some light netorase fun. I need to go play some lovey-dovey harem vn or some shit now. If you want some "lighter" ntr then play until the guy from the first game shows up, even though itll leave ya hanging. (Side personal note, prob gonna ignore the rest of this circle's games. I like when everything is fun and lighthearted, not leaving me wanting to punch the main character into oblivion. Deuces.)
Excellent general breakdown and advice there. This was my first NTR game and wish I would have read this before beating... No completing the game because we certainly didn't win haha

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Hey.Just finished the game.I just read in previous comments that there is supposed to be a game after this?Has this game been publiced?Is the game this mega file on previous page thats a demo?Can someone plz clarify?

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Hey.Just finished the game.I just read in previous comments that there is supposed to be a game after this?Has this game been publiced?Is the game this mega file on previous page thats a demo?Can someone plz clarify?
That’s the demo for the prequel, so far this month we will probably get news on the release day, or another demo, but if things went as planned for the creator they’ll let us know around the third week or second week of this month

kiziero

May 18, 2023
That’s the demo for the prequel, so far this month we will probably get news on the release day, or another demo, but if things went as planned for the creator they’ll let us know around the third week or second week of this month
yes i downloaded the demo and i understood it.Thank you very much for the answer though.Can i ask u in chance u know if the game that ll come out will cover this period from the demo until kaede gets married or ll it cover also the story after the end of game 2?

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
yes i downloaded the demo and i understood it.Thank you very much for the answer though.Can i ask u in chance u know if the game that ll come out will cover this period from the demo until kaede gets married or ll it cover also the story after the end of game 2?
Well from what the creator has said, I’ll cover on how kaede got corrupted and accepted the marriage, and even later till the ending we have gotten, this game will officially be one of his longest games with most CG’s

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes