MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
Dude, if my wife looks like that, I don't even care if she cuckolds me. It will be a good excuse to divorce her. I'll even prove the the court that she's a cheating bitch and none of my assets will go to her. Ugly ass bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: dazedanon

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
If you're playin it then lemme know how it goes. I'm not really into gettin my heart ripped out and not put back in.
Ran the gauntlet, the tldr is, if you're hoping for an ending where they are still happily married and content with each other, and only each other/some nice netorase on the side, then this game is def not for you. Gives similar vibes to the ending of his previous title, where your heart is trampled on the floor and left for dead. If your're into heart crushing ntr despair, go right ahead. I've become desensitized from shit like this mostly, but still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Siiigh. Play some select Atelier Sakura titles if ya want some light netorase fun. I need to go play some lovey-dovey harem vn or some shit now. If you want some "lighter" ntr then play until the guy from the first game shows up, even though itll leave ya hanging. (Side personal note, prob gonna ignore the rest of this circle's games. I like when everything is fun and lighthearted, not leaving me wanting to punch the main character into oblivion. Deuces.)

mazda1024

Jan 6, 2021
I like the game and the story but it's not my fetish to ask the wife to cuckold much better the last game where the protagonist doesn't know what is happening to his wife and later just found out.. i like secret voyeurism NTR

Reactions: sylome

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Im been playing for over 30minutes and so far the game has decent story with the messed up translation, but started to get pretty boring cause the h-scenes are pretty disappointing, the dev over used the shadows h-scenes too much, i gave up was a waste of time to see 2 shadows messing around.

Oeshik

Apr 25, 2020
The code is 1512 but the gallery is bugged. Extract the file into www\data to replace the old Map004. Alternatively, you can open up Map004 yourself using Notepad and Ctrl+G into line 13613 and change the 2 into a 1 (exact location is Ln 13613, Col 34).
The code doesn't seem to work as of right now

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Personally, I hate this game. I was hoping there would be alternative endings, but from what I've seen, there aren't any. This game is not my thing at all and I could never enjoy such a game I think. I played another horrible game I bought on DLsite, but I guess this one is as horrible as it gets.

So the guy will never see his "GF" again because she left with a Trashy guy, but that's Naoto's fault anyway. This guy is even worse because he's not even sad that his GF left him.

I don't know about you but thank you for sharing the code to unlock everything; I'm so glad I didn't waste my time with this story....

I don't have a strong enough heart to appreciate this kind of... I don't know what effect it has on you, but in my case, it's the opposite effect and instead of giving me pleasure, I feel uneasy putting myself in the guy's shoes without sharing his fetish.

I'm going to need some time to get over this game. lol

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Ran the gauntlet, the tldr is, if you're hoping for an ending where they are still happily married and content with each other, and only each other/some nice netorase on the side, then this game is def not for you. Gives similar vibes to the ending of his previous title, where your heart is trampled on the floor and left for dead. If your're into heart crushing ntr despair, go right ahead. I've become desensitized from shit like this mostly, but still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Siiigh. Play some select Atelier Sakura titles if ya want some light netorase fun. I need to go play some lovey-dovey harem vn or some shit now. If you want some "lighter" ntr then play until the guy from the first game shows up, even though itll leave ya hanging. (Side personal note, prob gonna ignore the rest of this circle's games. I like when everything is fun and lighthearted, not leaving me wanting to punch the main character into oblivion. Deuces.)
I'm very happy to see that there's another human felow who thinks like I do. I've played a lot of NTR games. Some of them were good and many of them were heartbreaking.

Even though we know it's just a game. I can't help but feel bad for Kaede and what she's become because of that Naoto and those vulgar guys who use her like a toy.

I can't help it, it's too much for me. I don't like despair NTR, especially when the creator has become lazy and offers no alternative endings.

Just to be sure, I didn't play the game, I just looked at the recollection room. What happened to Naoto and Kaede in the end? He got to see her video on the internet or sth?

I've played games like "Dark Thug Hero" (Dark Hero Party when Kagura translated it) and it was much better because at the end, you could crush all the bad guys who had been pissing you off all along.

There are great games where you can decide whether your character will be corrupted or not. But what I hate most of all are Despair NTRs... this genre is so horrible and my heart hurts when I think of what happened to Kaede..... I also feel sorry for Naoto, who certainly hasn't accepted it, even though it's partly his fault from what I've seen.

It makes me want to get all the assets from the game, rewrite the story and create alternate endings to heal my heart lol.

I knew it was a very bad idea to try this game when I saw its title but I'm too curious and I was hoping there is an alternate ending.... This kind of game makes me uncomfortable for days on end.... I should delete it and forget it forever.

Fransoto21

Aug 19, 2020
No clue if dazedanon it's going to edit/fix it further, but the last bull it's called Kusayama in his translation, while he should be called Shimoyama. There are many instances where the word downhill is used, while it should be refering to Shimoyama. for example.

\N<Naoto>So, how was it... going downhill..!
Original
\N<直人>ど、どうだった・・下山はっ・・!

Last edited:

Fransoto21

Aug 19, 2020
Map25 has Naoto calling Shimoyama "Shitashan"

\N<Naoto>Speaking of which... Shitashan's house...
Original
\N<直人>そういえば・・・下山の家って・・・。

And something that made me laugh on the same map.

\N<Naoto>Hey! Get down! Open up!!
It should be.
\N<Naoto>Hey! Shimoyama! Open up!!

Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Map25 has Naoto calling Shimoyama "Shitashan"

\N<Naoto>Speaking of which... Shitashan's house...
Original
\N<直人>そういえば・・・下山の家って・・・。

And something that made me laugh on the same map.

\N<Naoto>Hey! Get down! Open up!!
It should be.
\N<Naoto>Hey! Shimoyama! Open up!!
Lol. Thanks, fixed on Github and I also fixed any other instances of that happening.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2021
Compared to the previous one, I figured this one was going to stomp over my heart as much or more so than the previous one did, especially given what the MC had just gone through and how good Kaede was to him. At first I was unsure if I could even handle playing it, but after a while it was almost hard to feel bad for the MC since he was pretty much bringing all of this on himself, all while Kaede was trying to give him multiple outs along the way. I agree with others that this still left a somewhat sick feeling in my stomach afterwards, though I'm discovering that that's pretty par for the course for this genre.

Aside from some of the inconsistent artwork, I really wish there was a similar recollection room feature as the previous game where you could view a handful of the scenes you otherwise only saw via silhouettes in full artwork, from Kaedes perspective (as well as including scenes that the MC wasn't aware of). Even better if it included some of Kaede's internal dialouge to give an idea of how her perception of these events changed while all of it was happening. Instead, I feel like it was just too reliant on silhouettes.

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
I'm very happy to see that there's another human felow who thinks like I do. I've played a lot of NTR games. Some of them were good and many of them were heartbreaking.

Even though we know it's just a game. I can't help but feel bad for Kaede and what she's become because of that Naoto and those vulgar guys who use her like a toy.

I can't help it, it's too much for me. I don't like despair NTR, especially when the creator has become lazy and offers no alternative endings.

Just to be sure, I didn't play the game, I just looked at the recollection room. What happened to Naoto and Kaede in the end? He got to see her video on the internet or sth?

I've played games like "Dark Thug Hero" (Dark Hero Party when Kagura translated it) and it was much better because at the end, you could crush all the bad guys who had been pissing you off all along.

There are great games where you can decide whether your character will be corrupted or not. But what I hate most of all are Despair NTRs... this genre is so horrible and my heart hurts when I think of what happened to Kaede..... I also feel sorry for Naoto, who certainly hasn't accepted it, even though it's partly his fault from what I've seen.

It makes me want to get all the assets from the game, rewrite the story and create alternate endings to heal my heart lol.

I knew it was a very bad idea to try this game when I saw its title but I'm too curious and I was hoping there is an alternate ending.... This kind of game makes me uncomfortable for days on end.... I should delete it and forget it forever.
At the very least you can tell the devleoper knows how to do this despair ntr style well since they can invoke these feelings in the player. Think the developer just likes the endings where there are no rooms for happy endings, and many of there supporters seem the same, if the comments on their CI-EN page is anything to go on. Though I think I did see a couple that were calling for a happy ending, who knows if this will show in the next title. Some people just like this style, and more power to them I guess. To answer what happens to Naoto and Kaede in the end, spoilers ahead I guess I'm too lazy/idk how to put spoiler tag, he keeps on pushing her to be with bull until they eventually officially get married and live together for his fetish. They move into his old apartment of his and his ex wife, and he lives right below them, listening to them and jerking off to them until what we assume is forever, seeing as how Kaede says she loves the bull now and she is carrying his child.
Unlike the last title he made, something called 5 days of separation (or something like that) Naoto doesn't try to take her back in the end and is happy just being a sad cuck that lives under them. Don't feel bad for him at all, he did all this shit himself, and the author for kinda ruining Kaede's character, but thats just my personal opinion. Think its always lazy to right the downfall of a character with "well the bull is a sex god and can go on for hours and days on end and the wife falls for him cause biggus diccus and good sex". You could argue she resists, but in the end she just goes along with Naoto cause of those things, not cause she loves him after a certain point. Over this game after a couple hrs, just some criticisms at this point. I could say a lot more shit about this game, but I'd just be a broken record. Some advice to forget about it, go play some nice lovey dovey shit, and dont think about it. Works for me whenever I encounter this. Jesus thats a lot of words. Deuces again.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes