Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
Nice, saikey said he is gonna do a proper translation but as usual it'll be paywall and now he got cucked!
Thx for the gpt translation, keep cucking saikey!

shinka25

Aug 22, 2017
I did not like it at all.

was truly horrible and the main culprit is naoto.

God, I simply have no words, it will take me a while to get over this game.

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
At the very least you can tell the devleoper knows how to do this despair ntr style well since they can invoke these feelings in the player. Think the developer just likes the endings where there are no rooms for happy endings, and many of there supporters seem the same, if the comments on their CI-EN page is anything to go on. Though I think I did see a couple that were calling for a happy ending, who knows if this will show in the next title. Some people just like this style, and more power to them I guess. To answer what happens to Naoto and Kaede in the end, spoilers ahead I guess I'm too lazy/idk how to put spoiler tag, he keeps on pushing her to be with bull until they eventually officially get married and live together for his fetish. They move into his old apartment of his and his ex wife, and he lives right below them, listening to them and jerking off to them until what we assume is forever, seeing as how Kaede says she loves the bull now and she is carrying his child.
Unlike the last title he made, something called 5 days of separation (or something like that) Naoto doesn't try to take her back in the end and is happy just being a sad cuck that lives under them. Don't feel bad for him at all, he did all this shit himself, and the author for kinda ruining Kaede's character, but thats just my personal opinion. Think its always lazy to right the downfall of a character with "well the bull is a sex god and can go on for hours and days on end and the wife falls for him cause biggus diccus and good sex". You could argue she resists, but in the end she just goes along with Naoto cause of those things, not cause she loves him after a certain point. Over this game after a couple hrs, just some criticisms at this point. I could say a lot more shit about this game, but I'd just be a broken record. Some advice to forget about it, go play some nice lovey dovey shit, and dont think about it. Works for me whenever I encounter this. Jesus thats a lot of words. Deuces again.
I played the prequel before and only vaguely recall that Aya left him and he was kind of saved/picked up by Kaede in one of the "happier" endings (was Kaede Aya's sis?). So I presume in this sequel Naoto divorced Aya, coupled with Kaede, married her then came across the same guy who stole Aya? Where is Aya now, is the bull with both Aya and Kaede? Sorry confused here and from the sound of many comments, this game doesn't sound interesting enough

shinka25

Aug 22, 2017
I played the prequel before and only vaguely recall that Aya left him, and he was kind of saved/picked up by Kaede in one of the "happier" endings (was Kaede Aya's sis?). So, I presume in this sequel Naoto divorced Aya, coupled with Kaede, married her then came across the same guy who stole Aya? Where is Aya now, is the bull with both Aya and Kaede? Sorry confused here and from the sound of many comments, this game doesn't sound interesting enough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: etego and Dharak

notypapi

Dec 4, 2022
Thanks! Man, cucked by the same guy twice, well Naoto screwed up badly in this sequel and the blame is really his this time..
Wow, cucked by the same guy twice? Awesome. Too bad I can't find the field in that village.
Well, I will try the prequel.

Love cuckolding games. By reading the comments, looks like the MC is a beta, submissive cuck. I love it when the MC is cuck who knows he is being cucked but can't do anything about it.

Let's see how the prequel goes. I can't find the field in this one, I talked to village chief, tried every field looking place, but nothing.

Darklight778

Aug 15, 2022
Wow, cucked by the same guy twice? Awesome. Too bad I can't find the field in that village.
Well, I will try the prequel.

Love cuckolding games. By reading the comments, looks like the MC is a beta, submissive cuck. I love it when the MC is cuck who knows he is being cucked but can't do anything about it.

Let's see how the prequel goes. I can't find the field in this one, I talked to village chief, tried every field looking place, but nothing.
Damn, to get stuck on the field, that sucks lol
Got stuck too for like 10 minutes...
Basically you need to go through the gate of the field.
Literally you need to walk through the gate of the field (from the mayor house go down, then left)
Remember: YOU MUST TOUCH THE 1 PIXEL BETWEEN THE WOODEN GATES IN THE MIDDLE

Good luck!

That aside, I find this game to be really wonderful for me.
I assume their target audience are those people like me.
My favorite would be a game that starts as netorase, but end with the female SO got impregnated by another man.
(Any recommendation of such stuff would be much appreciated haha)

Afterall the hard cuck ending would be the most "power fantasy" genre for a game, since you know... for IRL there are lines that would be better uncrossed, so finding those stuff in fiction would be really hot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That aside, the indecisiveness of the MC is annoying even for me. I'd rather have the MC goes full happy cuck, or doesn't want to happen in the first place (optional netorare), just personal preference, but indecisive MC are kind of annoying.

Sorry for the long rant, and thanks for anyone who actually read through that LOL.
With that in mind, any similar hard netorase game (doesn't necesarilly have to be a bad ending, but just the female SO loving the bull a whole lot, preferably with impregnation haha) ? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: notypapi

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
At the very least you can tell the devleoper knows how to do this despair ntr style well since they can invoke these feelings in the player. Think the developer just likes the endings where there are no rooms for happy endings, and many of there supporters seem the same, if the comments on their CI-EN page is anything to go on. Though I think I did see a couple that were calling for a happy ending, who knows if this will show in the next title. Some people just like this style, and more power to them I guess. To answer what happens to Naoto and Kaede in the end, spoilers ahead I guess I'm too lazy/idk how to put spoiler tag, he keeps on pushing her to be with bull until they eventually officially get married and live together for his fetish. They move into his old apartment of his and his ex wife, and he lives right below them, listening to them and jerking off to them until what we assume is forever, seeing as how Kaede says she loves the bull now and she is carrying his child.
Unlike the last title he made, something called 5 days of separation (or something like that) Naoto doesn't try to take her back in the end and is happy just being a sad cuck that lives under them. Don't feel bad for him at all, he did all this shit himself, and the author for kinda ruining Kaede's character, but thats just my personal opinion. Think its always lazy to right the downfall of a character with "well the bull is a sex god and can go on for hours and days on end and the wife falls for him cause biggus diccus and good sex". You could argue she resists, but in the end she just goes along with Naoto cause of those things, not cause she loves him after a certain point. Over this game after a couple hrs, just some criticisms at this point. I could say a lot more shit about this game, but I'd just be a broken record. Some advice to forget about it, go play some nice lovey dovey shit, and dont think about it. Works for me whenever I encounter this. Jesus thats a lot of words. Deuces again.
Not having played the game, I could only get an idea of it from the recollection room, which I had a hard time unlocking by doing the suggested manipulation, as it was blocked from the game, even when I entered the code.

As my opinion is based solely on these short sequences, I've absolutely missed out on some crucial parts of the game, because when I read the (positive) feedback left by certain members, I just read that at the end of the game, both characters seem to be suffering.

I don't know if the game offers an ending sequence other than the one proposed in the recollection room.

From the point of view of the content offered in the recollection room, Kaede seems to be getting off on a man she hates and who isn't Naoto. She seems to have definitively left Naoto and made a life for herself with the other man, gradually forgetting him in the wake of the dangerous changes initiated by Naoto with his stupid fetish.

However, according to the opinion left by a player who finished the game, it was the bad guy who didn't want to let go of Kaede after offering Naoto sex with Kaede.

This changes everything, as it means that Kaede has given in to him and is gradually forgetting Naoto.

However, according to the same opinion, both protagonists seem to be suffering from this situation. I didn't really get that impression from the short sequences in the recollection room.

Are there any parts of the game or any new game footage to prove this, or is the player's opinion biased?

If I saw that Kaede hates the situation she finds herself in and that even Naoto suffers, and that Kaede accepts her future husband just because she has a baby with him and can't say no, that would add even more drama to this already dramatic story.

If you like dramatic stories, I could share the other dramatic game I bought on DLSite that obviously hasn't been shared here...

The latter is only available in Japanese, but after translating with TextGrab and DeepL Pro, I can easily say that it shocked me more, disturbed me and made me feel uncomfortable, even heartbroken.

In any case, I still haven't come to terms with the whole Kaede thing... I only appreciate corruption in very specific cases, and preferably when the character is fully consenting. In the story, it's clear that Kaede obeys Naoto and is then manipulated and enslaved by her sexual urges, and that she doesn't necessarily like the other character who uses her as a sexual object rather than anything else.

I wonder if Kaede and Naoto will ever see each other again, or if they'll see each other again here and there. We don't even know if Kaede stays with the other of her own free will or to please Naoto, whom she loved.

In my opinion, she doesn't love Naoto at all, while he loves her even more, since she's fulfilling his fetish, but it's sad that she no longer belongs to him and that he's no longer in control of the situation. Although she exalts him even more. If he can get it up again, I wonder why they haven't made love together.

Unless they've tried it but Kaede isn't satisfied after testing other men better mounted than Naoto.

I think the reason I'm so moved by this story is because I had a lot of sympathy for Kaede, who was always kind to Naoto and who seemed to form a solid, inseparable couple. Everything was ruined by Naoto, but not only that. Because I read in the review that the other villain was no longer satisfied with making love to her, he wanted to possess her for good and he even seems to share her with other men who use her as a fucktoy.

The main character seemed to be happy about this, but after reading the reviews left on this site, I'm not so sure any more, and if she still loves Naoto a little, I wonder why things stayed that way? Is it because she got pregnant and was proposed to?

In any case, the game is full of incoherent choices, as in most Nerotare of the genre, which are a pretext for shocking the audience rather than being coherent in length.

If you tell me that Naoto and Kaede still love each other, that would make the story more dramatic, in my opinion.

Thanhff109

Mar 19, 2022
I play the game on my phone. When it comes to some sex scenes with shadows and "motion" there is only one image. how to fix it. Thank all.
(Sorry for my English quite bad)

PanaghoySaSuba

Aug 22, 2022
I think Im stuck or is this the end? can anyone tell me how to proceed?
I am on the part where kusuyama gave membership card for happy burger, then after when i went outside the house became vacant and i explored everywhere but cant find anything to use the membership card

Darklight778

Aug 15, 2022
I think Im stuck or is this the end? can anyone tell me how to proceed?
I am on the part where kusuyama gave membership card for happy burger, then after when i went outside the house became vacant and i explored everywhere but cant find anything to use the membership card
Go to the city, keep going towards bottom right
Go to the night club (happening bar) at some alley.
Once you get to the night club, speak to the receptionist, enter, then go to the bottom right spot (hard to see)

Reactions: Gregor34674

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
Common sense can hardly work in the NTR genre because most of it wouldn't have happened otherwise - stuff like blackmail with lewd pictures so the wife fucks the entire town so that her husband doesn't see those lewd pictures, ofc she does it out of love.
Ironically the common sense thing works differently because of societal reasons in Japan. Not going to go too in depth, but some of these scenarios are not as ridiculous as they sound. It still is usually more implausible since they are trying to satisfy a fetish and usually aren't trying to write anything but smut.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes