4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
main_menu.png

Overview:
In the heart of Atlanta, Troy Dante, a man haunted by his past and harboring a dangerous secret, must navigate between his primal urges and the pursuit of redemption.
Sent to a military boarding school in Alaska during his teenage years, Dante eventually settles in Atlanta. Fate reconnects him with old acquaintances, offering him the opportunity to work for Umbrella Investigations detective agency.
As Dante navigates through a city filled with secrets, each case draws him closer to confronting both external threats and his own inner struggles. In a world where appearances often deceive and danger lurks at every turn, Dante must balance truth with the elusive nature of reality.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-22
Release Date: 2024-06-21
Developer: Moonlit Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Frostshade
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

HS2_2024-05-30-19-46-57-713.png 2024-06-04T11-06-46.gif HS2_2024-05-30-19-59-20-353.png HS2_2024-05-31-18-48-16-338.png HS2_2024-05-31-18-48-28-869.png HS2_2024-06-04-11-04-21-096.png HS2_2024-06-04-12-13-29-022.png

Last edited:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Looks like the AI couldn't decide which way to face the hood on that jacket. Looks like the dude's head is backwards in the main banner image.

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
In the heart of Atlanta, Troy Dante, a man haunted by his past and harboring a dangerous secret, must navigate between his primal urges and the pursuit of redemption.
Down these mean streets a man must go who is not himself mean, who is neither tarnished nor afraid. He is the hero; he is everything. He must be a complete man and a common man and yet an unusual man.
Raymond Chandler, creator of Phillip Marlowe, describing the central conflict of the hard-boiled/noir story. {For more of that essay, .}

I'll be interested to see what the dev does with Atlanta's mean streets, my old stomping grounds...

CereBros

Oct 2, 2021
Looks at it and sees "Kinetic Novel" ............aaaand hes gone
Hey Abraxxas, I personally haven´t tried this one yet, but his first AVN - Frostshade, is also kinetic novel, but is great in story...

Really deep plot, which is interesting and complex, with badass moments, situations and great characters.

So, you might want to get rid of that prejudice of yours, if I may give advice, to enjoy and find new things. JUST A TIP :3

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Looks like the AI couldn't decide which way to face the hood on that jacket. Looks like the dude's head is backwards in the main banner image.
Hey there! The head's not backwards, the hood just isn't attached to the jacket.

The main image will be eventually changed to a render of the main characters. I didn't want to reveal who they are right away to avoid spoiling the story in the first release :D

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote