4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
This was short but it was awesome. I don't download a vn unless it over a gig, but i like the story and i did. I hope it continues. great job and thank you for the game

Down these mean streets a man must go who is not himself mean, who is neither tarnished nor afraid. He is the hero; he is everything. He must be a complete man and a common man and yet an unusual man.
Raymond Chandler, creator of Phillip Marlowe, describing the central conflict of the hard-boiled/noir story. {For more of that essay, .}

I'll be interested to see what the dev does with Atlanta's mean streets, my old stomping grounds...
I've never been to Atlanta, so I'm hoping to catch the vibe with my imagination! Just remember, it's a fictional Atlanta, so don't go trying to recognize anybody in the VN :p

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Just Asking...
Is this going to be another slow-burn novel or AVN?
Yes and no! There's already some action in the first chapter, so it's not entirely a slow burn. But the main characters' relationships will take a bit longer to develop. Gotta keep some suspense, right?

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Will there be incest?
It's definitely possible, but I haven't decided yet, which is why it's not listed in either the planned or not-planned tags. On one hand, there are so many games with incest on F95 that it makes me question whether it's a good idea. If I do add it, it has to make sense story-wise and be done in a different way ;)

Reactions: Zoro@stro

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
View attachment 3759216
On the way, gonna share my thoughts later.
:lepew:
Hey there! I haven't released an Android version myself, but if someone else has packaged it that way, that's perfectly fine. I could generate an Android version similarly to how I've made a Mac version, but I prefer to share versions here that I've personally tested. Unfortunately, testing an Android version on my mobile is challenging because I have difficulty focusing on small details up close.

If it's okay with you all, I can consider releasing both a Mac and Android version next time. Just let me know your thoughts!

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Yes and no! There's already some action in the first chapter, so it's not entirely a slow burn. But the main characters' relationships will take a bit longer to develop. Gotta keep some suspense, right?
I understand. you are the developer, can't reveal what are you planned.
I thought this is going to be another VN like in your previous game.
I love good story in AVN. Like, how the mc story goes and how the relationship evolve between mc and his LI , some mystery, some romance, etc...
I don't know what others think but I'm always avoid VN like slow-burn, always story, always teasing, always drama, etc... it's so boring.

Lastly thanks for the answer and reading my post ♥

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Wow ! Just reading the description really makes me want to play it.
I download immediately.
Thank you Moonlit Games.

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
I understand. you are the developer, can't reveal what are you planned.
I thought this is going to be another VN like in your previous game.
I love good story in AVN. Like, how the mc story goes and how the relationship evolve between mc and his LI , some mystery, some romance, etc...
I don't know what others think but I'm always avoid VN like slow-burn, always story, always teasing, always drama, etc... it's so boring.

Lastly thanks for the answer and reading my post ♥
I understand your point. This series is a mix of genres, so I'd recommend playing the first episode to get a better idea of what to expect. If you don't enjoy the first episode, it's likely the series won't be to your taste.

Reactions: ArunPrime

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
Hey there! I haven't released an Android version myself, but if someone else has packaged it that way, that's perfectly fine. I could generate an Android version similarly to how I've made a Mac version, but I prefer to share versions here that I've personally tested. Unfortunately, testing an Android version on my mobile is challenging because I have difficulty focusing on small details up close.

If it's okay with you all, I can consider releasing both a Mac and Android version next time. Just let me know your thoughts!
It's not necessary to port into android because there are websites that port adult games and as you mentioned that it's hard to do so.
Anyway back to the first chapter.
It was surprisingly good. I mean the characters and stories are already pretty good especially for a start of the chapter.
Best wish.
Han.(y)

Reactions: moonlit_games

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
It's definitely possible, but I haven't decided yet, which is why it's not listed in either the planned or not-planned tags. On one hand, there are so many games with incest on F95 that it makes me question whether it's a good idea. If I do add it, it has to make sense story-wise and be done in a different way ;)
So, Will there be Harem?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote