4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Habshy

Dec 5, 2022
moonlit_games Congratulations on another release! Good luck!
Updated and moved.
Hey Abraxxas, I personally haven´t tried this one yet, but his first AVN - Frostshade, is also kinetic novel, but is great in story...

Really deep plot, which is interesting and complex, with badass moments, situations and great characters.

So, you might want to get rid of that prejudice of yours, if I may give advice, to enjoy and find new things. JUST A TIP :3

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Dante's Shadows [v0.2] [Moonlit Games]

ANDROID
TRIAL VERSION

-

Reactions: Pgsurprise

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
It's not necessary to port into android because there are websites that port adult games and as you mentioned that it's hard to do so.
Anyway back to the first chapter.
It was surprisingly good. I mean the characters and stories are already pretty good especially for a start of the chapter.
Best wish.
Han.:lepew:
Do you mean you can make an APK or play online? Because downloading an APK is much better than online.

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Tried for 15 minutes and this looks promising, will Frostshade or Dante be developed concurrently or will you concentrate on one for the time being?

I liked Frostshade, but without even basic things like a BGM, the experience sort of dried out for me after a few chapters. At least I won't be playing Dante in dead silence.

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Tried for 15 minutes and this looks promising, will Frostshade or Dante be developed concurrently or will you concentrate on one for the time being?

I liked Frostshade, but without even basic things like a BGM, the experience sort of dried out for me after a few chapters. At least I won't be playing Dante in dead silence.
Hi, I will work on both. My focus now has shifted to Frostshade as that's what I will release next.

Regarding the music I was not aware that people really value it so much (I usually don't play with music); I took the feedback and add it to Dante from the beginning.

FYI, I've also added some music to later chapters in Frostshade and I've started to rework the initial chapters to include it too but that will take some time to see the light as I'd rather release new content.

Reactions: Wicks99

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
So will this will be a Kinetic Novel from start to finish? No choices at all?
Yes, the project will primarily take the form of a Kinetic Novel. While the main storyline will follow a linear narrative, I am considering the potential introduction of choices that could influence the relationships between the main character and other key characters. I need to think carefully how to manage the additional workload this may entail.

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Hi, I will work on both. My focus now has shifted to Frostshade as that's what I will release next.

Regarding the music I was not aware that people really value it so much (I usually don't play with music); I took the feedback and add it to Dante from the beginning.

FYI, I've also added some music to later chapters in Frostshade and I've started to rework the initial chapters to include it too but that will take some time to see the light as I'd rather release new content.
Glad to hear that music will be added to Frostshade especially the earlier chapters, at least for me it's kind of blend just reading words on screen without sound after a while.

Thanks for revert, will add Dante in my watchlist and maybe retry Frostshade when the initial chapters are reworked

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote