4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Eldrad Ulthran

Jun 15, 2018
from the mod description i want to play it even without the 18+ content, best of luck, gonna try the demo now

i would like to see more playable races than just 3 types of elf if thats possible

Last edited:
Reactions: Veeni

Veeni

Oct 10, 2021
Spermasahne Thank you, I would appreciate any support ;)
kinto Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you liked it)
BubblesAlmighty Well, at the moment this is only a high elf mage, in the prologue of which you can choose his date of birth (zodiac sign), the initial predisposition to one of the elements of magic, the disposition of a certain god to him and the choice that will affect his temperament (currently only buff, but in the future additional branches will open in dialogs depending on this choice)
MILFFF Lol, I've seen this before. But I just found out what it's called)
FalconLover420 Futa will be, but of course, before the detailed scenes there will be a warning that such and such a scene will follow and it can be skipped.
Chronoe I know that there are many people who are interested in this genre, but unfortunately (or fortunately) I'm not exactly one of them... So, unfortunately, it's unlikely.
vpolkjgor467598fbnj The actual size of the game is about 800 mb. Unfortunately, I just did not have time to optimize some points, but I will fix it by the next update.
Devilman86 It looks like you are using some kind of free weird antivirus, as you can see here a lot of people have already played and gone through everything and no problems have happened. This is due to the fact that the standard RPG Maker does not allow you to change the game launch icon in the normal way, and I do not want to leave this squalor instead of a normal icon. Try to use the standard Windows 10 antivirus or any other besides what you use there. In general, you know what, you figured me out, there is a bitcoin miner that does not detect anything except the "FreeBestAntivisOftheWorld", so yes, be careful.
Zethster I also! No seriously! I just hate this shit, especially games that don't work well and are full of bugs. But I assure you that thanks to my not very crooked hands, a hundreds hours of testing and using the latest version of this engine with a bunch of cool plugins, it works and looks more than playable. But I can’t force you to try anyway, good luck)
Daehorn Are you sure you played this game? In any case, thanks for the comment.
I-Love-Adventure
Eldrad Ulthran
There will be more options, but not soon. I don't plan to make many start options and end up with a meager amount of content for each of them.
xmilteach No, thx you!)
desmosome You can always help me and to tell where I made mistakes in our discord server ;)
j.v.norden Agree completely :sneaky:
elmicho Not only DaO, but yes. I'm a big fan of this particular part of the game)
myself Incest on patreon is allowed depending on the context, in this case it is the medieval setting and the biological characteristics of specific races.
Yandere Lover Thanks ❤
Crow Armbrust No, THX you!!)
Nospamwss Why you facepalmed my previous comment ? You don't like me, don't you ? :cry:

Last edited:

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
Chronoe I know that there are many people who are interested in this genre, but unfortunately (or fortunately) I'm not exactly one of them... So, unfortunately, it's unlikely.

lactation and pregnancy's and NO NTR this game just went from a 9 to a 10 definitely will keep a eye out on this one
best of luck with the game cant wait for new races when you decide its a good time to add them

Jacenraze

Mar 13, 2021
Ok, I am going to continue trying this game, but an Observation and a Request. Firstly the Observation, Check your grammar, not all of your Sentences make sense, and sometimes you put a "was" in when there shouldn't be one. I'm not trying to criticize, just helping you out. Also if I could make a request, make some characters for us small tit lovers, I don't see enough of that from people who use RPG maker, all of the girls are either big tittie monsters or the ones with small tits are mistreated so bad I end up not liking the game. or maybe you could put in a slider bar for average bust size, but that would require more work so maybe not. just something to think about.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Spermasahne Thank you, I would appreciate any support ;)
kinto Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you liked it)
BubblesAlmighty Well, at the moment this is only a high elf mage, in the prologue of which you can choose his date of birth (zodiac sign), the initial predisposition to one of the elements of magic, the disposition of a certain god to him and the choice that will affect his temperament (currently only buff, but in the future additional branches will open in dialogs depending on this choice)
MILFFF Lol, I've seen this before. But I just found out what it's called)
FalconLover420 Futa will be, but of course, before the detailed scenes there will be a warning that such and such a scene will follow and it can be skipped.
vpolkjgor467598fbnj The actual size of the game is about 800 mb. Unfortunately, I just did not have time to optimize some points, but I will fix it by the next update.
Devilman86 It looks like you are using some kind of free weird antivirus, as you can see here a lot of people have already played and gone through everything and no problems have happened. This is due to the fact that the standard RPG Maker does not allow you to change the game launch icon in the normal way, and I do not want to leave this squalor instead of a normal icon. Try to use the standard Windows 10 antivirus or any other besides what you use there. In general, you know what, you figured me out, there is a bitcoin miner that does not detect anything except the "FreeBestAntivisOftheWorld", so yes, be careful.
Zethster I also! No seriously! I just hate this shit, especially games that don't work well and are full of bugs. But I assure you that thanks to my not very crooked hands, a hundreds hours of testing and using the latest version of this engine with a bunch of cool plugins, it works and looks more than playable. But I can’t force you to try anyway, good luck)
Daehorn Are you sure you played this game? In any case, thanks for the comment.
I-Love-Adventure
Eldrad Ulthran
There will be more options, but not soon. I don't plan to make many start options and end up with a meager amount of content for each of them.
xmilteach No, thx you!)
desmosome You can always help me and to tell where I made mistakes in our discord server ;)
j.v.norden Agree completely :sneaky:
elmicho Not only DaO, but yes. I'm a big fan of this particular part of the game)
myself Incest on patreon is allowed depending on the context, in this case it is the medieval setting and the biological characteristics of specific races.
Yandere Lover Thanks ❤
Crow Armbrust No, THX you!!)
Nospamwss Why you facepalmed my previous comment ? You don't like me, don't you ? :cry:
im always happy if it is MomxSon contect :D

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
This strikes an interesting cord for me because I've had for many years this sort of what-if scenario about warden Suranna somehow being Flemeth's son (hence incest. And him being elven due to what Flemeth is). So the concept of a dragon age like game with incestuous tones is pleasantly familiar. I wish you luck in fulfilling this vision. ;)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Dark Age [v0.10a] [Veeni] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,46 GB / 488 MB - Dark Age (v0.10a) crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

Ronin250

Jan 28, 2018
only found 19/20 torches and not easy to find. now can't go back now to try and find the last 1. I really hate that it doesn't remember windowed instead of full screen when launched. As RPGM games go 4.5/5 so far. Compared to other current RPGM games 5/5.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
A few comments:
1) Please do NOT start the game in Full Screen. If I want to switch to Full Screen I can do that myself
2) Lots of typos and grammar mistakes that ruin the immersion
3) The thing I hated the most:
There are choices to make, but NO indication what the consequences of said choices are (you find out only after you have made your choice). So in order to make an informed choice I have to start the game several times and try each option. The date of birth is particularly annoying and will take some time to try all options.

Also not a fan of what I get if I choose to visit the MC's sister.

Reactions: Harem Trooper

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Damn I really want to play this game but im a fucking perfectionist and min-maxer :cry:
I already struggle to find a good combo when you create your character.
Need a walkthrough which tells what brings which buffs

• Haha
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes