Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020

Overview:
This will follow the stories from the Cindy-Universe (from Midnight Stories). First episode is Shani and Ann and those characters have never been developed in the other game.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2024-01-21
Developer: SAM - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2024-04-10
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Dark Desire 7
(v0.14.1)
Win/Linux: - - -

Dark Desire 6
Win/Linux: - - -

Dark Desire 5
Win/Linux
: - - -

Dark Desire 4
Win/Linux

Dark Desire 3
Win/Linux

Dark Desire 2
Win/Linux

Dark Desire 1
Win/Linux

Other: COMPRESSED (1-6)

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ep01_00040.jpeg ep01_00080.jpeg ep01_00090.jpeg ep01_00130.jpeg ep01_00210.jpeg ep01_00280b.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
My lesbi senses are tingling.
I think it's a false pulse for you. The two Midnight Stories Games these two womens are based of are about bisexual female protagonists. So I think in the next updates here there will be lots of dick and group sex content like these other two Games.

kelmentina

Dec 14, 2021
I was looking forward to play through and reviewing it, but it's basically just 2 minutes of reading and clicking through text. Shows promise though, but I feel it was uploaded wayyy to early. This is nowhere close to anything that should be put out. A few static renders of 2 women in a room, standing or sitting in various poses is basically all there is.

But, like I said, has promise, just nothing of note right now.

Reactions: hotNess and ann87ra

emplar

Aug 12, 2019
My Android Port
Dark Desire 1 [v1.0]

-

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DIRTY DAN SPONGEBOB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Jeevant

Here is the update for part one as well
https://f95zone.to/threads/vn-renpy-dark-desire-1-2-2022-05-23-coderenderx.117910/

Dark Desire 1
Changelog
:

Win/Linux: - -

Dark Desire 2
Changelog
:

Win/Linux: - -

Create a collection thread

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I think it's a false pulse for you. The two Midnight Stories Games these two womens are based of are about bisexual female protagonists. So I think in the next updates here there will be lots of dick and group sex content like these other two Games.
Ugh.

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
"You know this other game series? Yeah it's that. If you liked that game series, you will like this game."

... and if you have not played games in that universe, this description tells me NOTHING about what to expect. Consider advertising/describing your game on it's own merits, not merely having it ride the coattails of another. Otherwise you limit your potential audience to those who are already enmeshed in that game world, rather than expanding the fan base.