HTML Abandoned Dark Desires [v0.0.8] [pema123]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Just noticed this got the On Hold status, and so I read up on the creator's blog. Not good news.

A damn shame, since I was looking forward to more of this.

As one of the supporters I'm going to do as suggested and back out of my pledge now, but if this ever resumes you can bet I'll return with cash in hand.

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
Yup, it was turning out to be a good game too. Then the dev decided to quit, the said thing is he is still getting money every month on the patreon page, not a lot but still some. It would be nice if we could have someone adopt and further develop some of these games.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus
Dec 30, 2020
Yup, it was turning out to be a good game too. Then the dev decided to quit, the said thing is he is still getting money every month on the patreon page, not a lot but still some. It would be nice if we could have someone adopt and further develop some of these games.
Someone should just take over the development of the game

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Just noticed this got the On Hold status, and so I read up on the creator's blog. Not good news.

A damn shame, since I was looking forward to more of this.

As one of the supporters I'm going to do as suggested and back out of my pledge now, but if this ever resumes you can bet I'll return with cash in hand.
yeah, we dont get that many ntr/sissyfication games where we are the ones ntring and sisifying others like this. most of the is the generic "guy wakes up and decides he is a fucker now".

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
View attachment 496207

Overview:
Your father remarried into a white family years ago, but died tragically before he could see you become a man. Your family is becoming increasingly estranged. Will you bring you family closer together? Or tear it apart?​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-18
Release Date: 2020-04-21
Developer: pema123 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - -

View attachment 496211 View attachment 496212 View attachment 496213

here's the video of the soccer girl.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes