HTML Abandoned Dark Desires [v0.0.8] [pema123]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

SpaceCowboy84

Feb 17, 2018
When I talk to my brother after his date, the quest page says that's the end of his content. How am I supposed to get to training part 2 and the cosplay content?

Reactions: DTA316

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
This version- 0.08 - is not working on my latest firefox on Win10. Could you please fix this? Or is it only me with this problem...

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
So we got like 10 minutes of content in this update? I think I'd prefer slower updates with more content.

Jun 15, 2018
I seen a lot of people talking about the sissification with the brother but I see that there are quest routes with the sister as well, plus the main picture. So do you have a choice which one you end up going after, kind of a mixed bag, or predominantly about the brother with a little other stuff sprinkled in?

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I seen a lot of people talking about the sissification with the brother but I see that there are quest routes with the sister as well, plus the main picture. So do you have a choice which one you end up going after, kind of a mixed bag, or predominantly about the brother with a little other stuff sprinkled in?
with the way this show is being run, better to come back in 2-3 years and hope that v0.1.X has a completed route or something close to it

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
While Geralt_of_Trivia's point stands and it's really too early in development to tell, the setup so far seems to be multiple equal targets: mum, sister, brother.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Why is virtually every HTML game a sissy game? Was there a meeting where everyone got together to hammer out the rules that all HTML devs have to adhere to? Will all the other HTML devs hunt you down and break your kneecaps if you don't have sissy stuff in your game?
Because the HTML format became a popular on the transformation website. So nearly all of them use it and it is their go-to. Same was a Ren'Py is the go-to for regular smut, and RPGMaker is the go-to for garbage nobody wants.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes