HTML Abandoned Dark Desires [v0.0.8] [pema123]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Please don't add white MC, the whole game is structured about interracial as far i can see it, i really like the work u did so far.
I'm also looking forward to the Princess Route, and been wondering if u add college later on for example aswell.
If they decided to do so, you wouldn't be forced to use the white MC instead of the black one. There's a difference between adding and replacing. As I said though, I understand that it could be difficult to add one, both in terms of finding the material and accounting for it in the writing. If the dev doesn't do it for either of those reasons, I wouldn't hold it against them. I wish them well in their endeavors either way.

Reactions: Julius

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
i'd give it 1 star cept there's nothing to write 200 characters about ... this is just an incoherent jumble at this point ...

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version 0.7
Thanks for the update pema123
Good week to everyone. :)

Changelog:

- Removed real-time time progression

- Added new saves menu to make saving not a hassle

- Fixed tooltips not showing up

- Added spacing to actions, splitting them in categories

- Added college, which will be the way you get introduced to the next character to serve as the MCs "main" girlfriend

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i dont think the mc should have a "main" girlfriend. the fun in this type of game is to have options, i think it would be better if she was an ex or something like that. a better choice would be to have the option to turn certain characters into a relationship if we want to. i think that would work best.

MZERO

Jun 7, 2019
I'm facing the below error and can't start the game. Is there anything can be done to solve it?

index.html:12 ERROR TypeError: this.state.phone.some is not a function
at t.get hasNewMessages [as hasNewMessages] (index.html:12)
at template (index.html:12)
at No (index.html:12)
at Bo (index.html:12)
at ar (index.html:12)
at index.html:12
at index.html:12
at ar (index.html:12)

Xrough

Oct 27, 2018
You planning to add some actions in the next decade or what? this is getting boring...

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
My dude you have to put a reset button and a scroller to the side bar the game is almost untraversable
here it is on my main-screen and how most of people will see it as

Wide screen.PNG
my secondry screen works with the display but it doesn't fair much better
portrait 1.PNG
also what is up with this unnecessary step of checking a box before starting a game? portrait 2.PNG

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes