HTML Abandoned Dark Desires [v0.0.8] [pema123]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Barooth

Jun 16, 2017
how do i reset the game? whenever i open it with the new version i just get into my save automatically and most menues are bugged out.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
how do i reset the game? whenever i open it with the new version i just get into my save automatically and most menues are bugged out.
just start a new save, you can get to the end of the current content in 10mins (also it seems like there have been some changes so its probably not compatible anyway)

Barooth

Jun 16, 2017
just start a new save, you can get to the end of the current content in 10mins (also it seems like there have been some changes so its probably not compatible anyway)
that is the problem, when i click the HTML i'm in game (help window). I don't have the choice to choose, i can't get into any helpful menu and some stuff is bugged out.

Edit: when i start the game the adressbar says '/intro' but its '/help' and i can only press 'return' and are in game(living room) but everything is bugged so i cant even move

Last edited:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
that is the problem, when i click the HTML i'm in game (help window). I don't have the choice to choose, i can't get into any helpful menu and some stuff is bugged out.

Edit: when i start the game the adressbar says '/intro' but its '/help' and i can only press 'return' and are in game(living room) but everything is bugged so i cant even move
The first page of the game is the help page, at the bottom there is a "start game option"

Barooth

Jun 16, 2017
The first page of the game is the help page, at the bottom there is a "start game option"
i wish it was like that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is there any URL i could type in to land in the 'Start Game' menu?
if i click 'return to game' as suggested somewhere above, i land in the living room and my phone shows under the living room picutre. the menu button of the phone (the round iphone button) is in the sidebar and not on the phone though

Edit:
Opening in another browser works, maybe this is a good enough workaround if someone else has that problem

Last edited:

chilindrow

Jul 14, 2017
I don't have any opition. I try to restart, search for options to "start" the game, and nothing. If a close the browser, begins in the help window with the "return" option and stay stuck in the kitchen.
Sorry guys, i zoom out the browser and show the new game options. thks for the attention.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
I like it.

It's fun to play an alpha male, and there's the option to just be a good guy. Cool.

(Not that I'm not going to turn the brother into a sissy boy, the mother into a milf, and the sister into a cock socket in my 1st run, but the option being there is nice.)

Reactions: Grandsmeister

Narog

Nov 16, 2016
i think something is blocking progress?
i trained in the gym&park for a couple of days, bought the clothes at the mall (they dont show up in inventory thought?) and bought the gym-memberships.
But i can't get the option to train the brother. i checked hourly and only selftraining is available

Last edited:

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
i think something is blocking progress?
i trained in the gym&park for a couple of days, bought the clothes at the mall (they dont show up in inventory thought?) and bought the gym-memberships.
But i can't get the option to train the brother. i checked hourly and only selftraining is available
Yeah, I have the same problem, anyone know how to continue?
And it seems that even if I buy things in malls, I don't have them in my inventory. Maybe it's the cause?

maxx3600

Dec 2, 2018
Yeah, I have the same problem, anyone know how to continue?
And it seems that even if I buy things in malls, I don't have them in my inventory. Maybe it's the cause?
it seems that a minimum of corruption is needed, i buyed the vr, and after use it a bit, the option appeared

Reactions: Narog

Narog

Nov 16, 2016
it seems that a minimum of corruption is needed, i buyed the vr, and after use it a bit, the option appeared
that didnt work for me sadly.

through it did change something.
in the afternoon i see the option to train the brother. but it is greyed out, and in the brothers bedroom

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes