HTML Abandoned Dark Desires [v0.0.8] [pema123]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

pema123

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
My dude you have to put a reset button and a scroller to the side bar the game is almost untraversable
here it is on my main-screen and how most of people will see it as

View attachment 628463
my secondry screen works with the display but it doesn't fair much better
View attachment 628464
also what is up with this unnecessary step of checking a box before starting a game? View attachment 628467
Your screen looks really zoomed in, are you playing on mobile/tablet? The game is only optimized for web browsers on default 100% zoom. I can try to improve this, but no promises for upcoming update.

I'm also removing the checkbox, I was just playing around with css.
I'm facing the below error and can't start the game. Is there anything can be done to solve it?

index.html:12 ERROR TypeError: this.state.phone.some is not a function
at t.get hasNewMessages [as hasNewMessages] (index.html:12)
at template (index.html:12)
at No (index.html:12)
at Bo (index.html:12)
at ar (index.html:12)
at index.html:12
at index.html:12
at ar (index.html:12)
What browser are you playing on, is it up-to-date? I only test on newest firefox and chrome derivatives.
i dont think the mc should have a "main" girlfriend. the fun in this type of game is to have options, i think it would be better if she was an ex or something like that. a better choice would be to have the option to turn certain characters into a relationship if we want to. i think that would work best.
She's completely avoidable, I see her more as a college gf who will have corruption and trust paths like any other character. You wouldn't be restricted by other characters if you pursue her.
It's a stretch to even call this a sissy game, that implies that most of the content is sissy. In this you're playing an alpha male with several females and one sissy character, it's not like you're forced to play that part.
Corruption with some sissy options. There will be more sissy options in the future mainly in the form of humiliation/ntr/forced hormones

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version 0.0.8

Release This update focuses on introducing a new character Marissa at the college and on progressing Alex's story. Fair warning there is a bit of a lack of polish since I spent way too long on things that turned out to be dead ends.

Changelog

- Added new orientation quest as an introduction for new character Marissa (Kyler Quinn)
- There are 2 "neutral" endings currently plus the corruption path. Once I implement the trust path, there will 3 more neutral endings in addition to the trust path
- Added brother training quest part 2
- Added brother cosplay
- Fixed some visual issues and bugs

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Why is virtually every HTML game a sissy game? Was there a meeting where everyone got together to hammer out the rules that all HTML devs have to adhere to? Will all the other HTML devs hunt you down and break your kneecaps if you don't have sissy stuff in your game?

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Why is virtually every HTML game a sissy game? Was there a meeting where everyone got together to hammer out the rules that all HTML devs have to adhere to? Will all the other HTML devs hunt you down and break your kneecaps if you don't have sissy stuff in your game?
Twine makes HTML games very easy to make. Couple that with the fairly large audience of TFGS and the popularity of Perverted Education, and you get a lot of people trying to join the bandwagon. At least this one has you sissifying someone else.

Reactions: Agent Abide

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Twine makes HTML games very easy to make. Couple that with the fairly large audience of TFGS and the popularity of Perverted Education, and you get a lot of people trying to join the bandwagon. At least this one has you sissifying someone else.
You didn't say no about the secret council part. Are we not supposed to know? Should I expect to be visiting the hospital for a sudden case of no longer having kneecaps?

• Haha
Reactions: Rudzi and Bonnenuit

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I have yet to download this.... I want to, and I have been following this for several months 3 IIRC and there really has not been any advancement in content. I am not sure I like the sissy part of the game but the rest seems OK, but I play through just to see what happens, it's just there seems to be a Long time between updates and not a lot of "meat" to the releases. That said, I am going to continue to follow this one as it is kind of fun.

gaga123321

Sep 16, 2018
i think i found a bug in version 0.8 after the the brother date you can go to him and ask him how it went my game has been looping this part a ask leave then when i retuns the option reapears ( hopethe comment helps)

Reactions: josch34

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
Mostly because sissy games have no other real outlet. There are no decent models for renpy or unity. Plus html games are easier to make so devs can put more into them.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes