HTML Abandoned Dark Desires [v0.0.8] [pema123]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
To expand on what the last guy just said, Perverted Education and the like started the TG trend, as that and Degrees of Lewdity are the most famous games for HTML/SugarCube (that and all the games after PE have made rather nice money with this)
Ren'Py if I recall started getting popular with Princess Trainer, however things like Dreams of Desire made it most popular with Incest games, however you still will see the bulk of all Trainer games use it.
RPGMaker's deal pre-dates both of these, hell it might even pre-date RAG's and stuff (what TG people used to mainly use), however RPGMaker fame mostly came from /v/ and some what from places like /h/ and /d/, etc. It was one of the most popular engines for Hentai games, from Japan, as well as their fan games, however over time since it was amazingly easy to use and most those players have really low standards, it's became mostly full of garbage. (still some really good games burried in there)

Reactions: jiffk

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I like the idea of this, that all the power is on your side and you're doing stuff to other people ... but there's not much that goes down atm, you can fuck the brother's girlfriend, blackmail the sister for a bj, do some stuff with the mom, bit of a scene when you join college, but that seems to be it ... I'll definitely give it another whirl when it's more fleshed out.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Um is it just me or is the game broke? I tried it again and I can't do anything. I start the game, see the intro screen, click return and it shows the hall and then I can't click on anything. Tried that several times with firefox.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Um is it just me or is the game broke? I tried it again and I can't do anything. I start the game, see the intro screen, click return and it shows the hall and then I can't click on anything. Tried that several times with firefox.
Oh that's normal, you have to use chrome browsers normally for HTML games. (only some work with Firefox)
This has more to do with the firefox going down hill since Brendan Eich was removed.

Reactions: MonteChristo

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
This is the first html game that has not worked on firefox that I have tried.

Reactions: Sorter

JR06

May 2, 2020
Please make more content for the mom and sister. And I hope this gets expanded with more "options" to dominate. Like a hot MILF neighbor or a hot teacher at school. Feel free to go all out with this premise of us being a dominant Alpha Bull fucking and breeding any woman we want and making them our harem of personal sluts.
you get new people when go college

JR06

May 2, 2020
ok so i have 2 questins then.
First. i have 100% corruption on brother, and Muscular fitness almos half, 38 atractiveness, how much need to do for to go it the brother to the gym what more i need to do.
and Segond question, is i work work and work, i have 370% i dont know if is a bug or not, but i ask the promotion and nothing happens is says "now your a store clerk" what im missing?
manager then from there?

D

Deleted member 1308835

Is there any games like this? If so can you give me any suggestions?

Reactions: Salakron

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there any games like this? If so can you give me any suggestions?
there is a ton of games like this one, just look into the sissification tag
There are plenty of games where the MC gets sissified, but not that many (like this) where the MC sissifies someone else. The Felix path in Friends of Mine springs to mind as the most obvious example, though that game is often a buggy mess. Imperium has some elements but is in a very unfinished state.

If you're just looking for games in which the mc dominates his family more generally, there are far more to choose from. A combination of the incest/male domination/male protagonist tags should get you plenty of options.

D

Deleted member 1308835

There are plenty of games where the MC gets sissified, but not that many (like this) where the MC sissifies someone else. The Felix path in Friends of Mine springs to mind as the most obvious example, though that game is often a buggy mess. Imperium has some elements but is in a very unfinished state.

If you're just looking for games in which the mc dominates his family more generally, there are far more to choose from. A combination of the incest/male domination/male protagonist tags should get you plenty of options.
Thank you my man.

Reactions: gregers
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes