VN Ren'Py Dark Fate Chronicles [v0.2 Part 1] [KinneyX23]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I know you're expecting a yes or no answer here, but I can't answer that yet. The reason for that is because I really don't know yet.

There is a higher probability of it being possible than not though.
It would be cool it it turns out that way but thanks for at least considering it no matter what it'll be in the end.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
It would be cool it it turns out that way but thanks for at least considering it no matter what it'll be in the end.
Of course. The thing is, even though I know how the story will go, I don't know all the details yet. I have a lot of ideas that I might do and a lesbian route is definitely a possibility. Still have to decide with who that route would be possible for example, because two of the females in the game are out of the question already due to Patreon. ;)

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I'm just amazed how a game that has been on here for 3 and 3/4 years has only one review, 3 updates and only about 304 renders (not counting the sprites and UI stuff) ... that's like a single render every 4 days or so, lol. I don't mean to put down your project here, but I had to laugh when you mentioned you were worried about Patreon's ToS. It's not exactly a money printing press you are protecting here. Should just do what you want. make a patch, whatever.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Uhm you do know that this project only really started a few months ago, right? Before that it was a sad excuse of a demo for a project that I wanted to do. Since then a lot has changed. Initially the game was called A Broken Family, had no sexual content and would've had a different story to what it has now. It initially had premade characters, now a lot of them are completely custom. The code is much more complex than everything I've done before and so much more. As for the updates all of them that are listen in the OP were released in 2021, btw.

Maybe I should have just opened a new thread in hindsight, but it is what it is now.

Talking about Patreon though, I'm not worried about their ToS. I never was and I never will. I also just relaunched my Patreon page, so we'll see how it goes. ;) Also I couldn't care less about making money with the game, as long as I break even at the end of the month, I'm happy. :)

Last edited:

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Be advised, there isn't and won't be any sex in this game. Dev said nothing beyond nudity. I know this won't stop people from complaining about the lack of sex, but one can hope.
So a vaginal sex tag and several preview images of active sex...but there will never be any sex in the game? I call bullshit on your comment.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
So a vaginal sex tag and several preview images of active sex...but there will never be any sex in the game? I call bullshit on your comment.
That post is several years old, and if I remember correctly, this was going to be a small side project intended to flesh out the story for the dev's main game. At the time, this project specifically had the "no sexual content" tag and my post was an effort to echo the dev's own comments and make people aware of that so they wouldn't complain as much. I've long since stopped following this, but it appears the dev has since abandoned the main game and is now building this into a full story. The dev themselves says as much just 2 posts before yours.

Uhm you do know that this project only really started a few months ago, right? Before that it was a sad excuse of a demo for a project that I wanted to do. Since then a lot has changed. Initially the game was called A Broken Family, had no sexual content and would've had a different story to what it has now.
So, I apologize for not going back to delete any posts I made five years ago that are no longer accurate because someone somewhere changed their mind.

SirNeyo

Sep 19, 2019
there are no scenes yet. but why are there already pics in the discription of the prog. having sex?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote