VN Ren'Py Dark Fate Chronicles [v0.2 Part 1] [KinneyX23]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dan2hot

Jan 12, 2021
Just one question before try, its states multiple protagonist ! can I play as a MALE? (its missing from tag description)

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Well I took inspiration of Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles and maybe Overview is very similar, but the plot of the game is completely different for the most part.

Reactions: damnedfrog

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Is the German translation no longer updated ?
Working on that at the moment, it's gonna be added with the next update. Didn't have the time to translate the dialogue before the release of 0.2 - Part 1. So the German translation is definitely gonna happen, Turkish and Russion is a different matter unfortunately. The reason for that is that I'm not doing them myself and have to rely on other people to actually do them. Which means I have no clue at the moment when they are done or even if they will be there in the future.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
If everything goes according to plan then sometime next month. Still need to do a bit with the code for 0.2 - Part 2 and still need to render a few images.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
No Discord?..

Hi, nice renders. Be free to come up to my small discord server .

You may post your game materials in 'other games' channel or discussing renders.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Does this game have or will there be a possibility of a pure lesbian route or engagement with guys is mandatory?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is there path opposite of that? With zero sexual/romantic interactions with females? Just male/female content?

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I'm not 100% sure yet, but it's very very likely that there wil be a path like that.
In this current version, have any sexual situations with guys that are unavoidable? Do you have a relationship with men that can't be avoided with any choice? If so, then the answer is "no".

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
...strictly speaking, that syntax didn't actually answer the question you know. >_>
Whoops, sorry only read the first part about the lesbian path. So I only answered that. :D

In this current version, have any sexual situations with guys that are unavoidable? Do you have a relationship with men that can't be avoided with any choice? If so, then the answer is "no".
Yes there is a way to completely avoid any sexual interaction with a man. But like I said I'm not 100% sure yet if this will always be the case.

Reactions: doidera

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Whoops, sorry only read the first part about the lesbian path. So I only answered that. :D

Yes there is a way to completely avoid any sexual interaction with a man. But like I said I'm not 100% sure yet if this will always be the case.
It's your game & choice, just, if possible, consider that it will only broaden your potential player base to leave such things to player decisions & also makes choice based games much more immersive than railroading people into stuff they dislike. Which you probably know anyway of course, but, yeah. It doesn't take away anything from anyone to give choices. :giggle:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote