Kanopi

Feb 7, 2018
Hi there. Two questions. How do get that blowjob? I never got that option. Second, about the office and clicking on the light. I can click it exactly once, and then the option to click it vanishes. Also, even after clicking the lamp and the globe, nothing happens. What is supposed to happen?

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Hi there. Two questions. How do get that blowjob? I never got that option. Second, about the office and clicking on the light. I can click it exactly once, and then the option to click it vanishes. Also, even after clicking the lamp and the globe, nothing happens. What is supposed to happen?
Click repeatedly then you will get code/picture(dint remember it correctly)

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
okay, help, my game got deleted and now I can't get past the damn globe. I think I needed to get velma up there to look at the sybian heiroglphs, but I don't know how to do it. I kinda did it on accident last time.

L3GII0N

Nov 20, 2017
Just to be clear when the purple thing drops out of the wall. you have to click on every lamp first before clicking the office lamp. then the globe. i believe the order is left to right the bathroom then the bedroom then the office finally the globe. hope this helps any one who may still be stuck

maddddyshagy

Dec 1, 2018
I m stuck at day 4.dont know what to do.can anyone make walkthrough or atleast tell what to do after i got master key and dialogues with velma and daphne ran out??!!

Reactions: Rastafoo

asabhisharma01

Jan 2, 2019
part 1 is only for android?
Is there something wrong with day 4? Daphna only says "i'm tired" and wont interact with anything and when I 'find the key in the pot' it says to talk to the girls but neither of them say anything new. Also I don't get a new part of a key in my inventory. I've clicked on everything in every room a dozen times and there seems to be no way to continue
My problem is also same

Billi.Billy07

Feb 15, 2018
U have to touch all the lamps then at globe u will find jewelry
I m stuck at day 4.dont know what to do.can anyone make walkthrough or atleast tell what to do after i got master key and dialogues with velma and daphne ran out??!!
then show it to velma she will give u blow job

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
What should I do after Velma blowjob?

What kind of master key is this? Can't open a simple locked cupboard in kitchen.

Reactions: Rastafoo

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Is there anyone here that has saves of all the scenes?!? If so please post them here.... Thanks in advance!

XiliX

Apr 8, 2018
Couldn't figure out how to clear the cobwebs out of the basement in the time allotted.

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Possibly the oddest game on the site? No wonder there isn't a walkthrough, it seems to mostly be random clicking for an hour or less and it sort of walks you through itself.

Not a nasty game at all, just odd and kinda fun in if you like Scooby doo but the Engrish is fierce and the sense of it not having any real structure, puzzles or logic equally bewildering. Can't say I rate it highly but it was enjoyable in a "I'm finishing this game or else sort of way".

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes