Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Quick news !!!
Hi friends as we promised there was a new version of Dark Forest Stories: Scooby-Doo so we opened the second part for everyone. We are waiting as usual for your feedback and suggestions to improve our games. As well as ideas and wishes that you would like to see more.

Buggermin

Apr 5, 2018
I am on Day 2 and it says "There's only one room left to look out for" I am assuming that it is talking about the bathroom because of the mirror but I don't know how to move it. Any help?

EDIT: So it wasn't the mirror but the pot on the oven in the kitchen that i missed.

Last edited:

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Finished the game.
Honestly, I'm a little bit disappointed. I feel like there was a lot of potential in this game and it was wasted.
For sex scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There weren't a lot of actual sex scenes, which sucked. In comparison to the Dora game they made, this was worse. In the future, I think it'd be better if the player actually felt rewarded for completing the puzzle. There were a lot of puzzles and minigames brought in but everything just felt stuffed together. There was basically no reward to actually solving the puzzles, whether it was the fishing minigame, finding the lamps to screw in or anything.
It might've been better if the game went down the path of corruption or something. Everytime you finish a minigame or puzzle, the girls get hornier. You solve these puzzles and impress the girls or some shit until it eventually ends with a threeway or fourway, if you include Scooby.
Even so, the art was nice enough. If the next project is on Hero Academia, like the puzzle showed, I really hope they at least add more sex to the game alongside the puzzles.

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
hello i have the basement key but when i try to go to the basement it says it to late to go down there please help

Last edited:

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
And I would have gotten away without scooby-smut,if it weren't for you meddling kids.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I tried this game the last time it was up, and i came to a puzzle scene that was in Russian even though i had it set to English, and so i quit...

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
tank minigame on lounge is bugged, i've tried change name and it's bugged.
i have rod, coat, bucket, aphrodisiac and gel(appear on russian). and the game tell me i've 1 left room to search.
what can i do?

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Not gonna lie i was very disappointed,game had huge potential but way to many puzzles for little reward,i had to many expectations and was left with a bitter taste plus there's no hints on how to solve the puzzles and there's no logic behind them.What a waste...

Reactions: Ryproar
2.20 star(s) 9 Votes