Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Как достать бутылку из аквариума тлефоне?
Please speak english. It's in the rules.

Click on the fish after you have the fishing pole from the attic. Don't open your inventory after you do this though because your game will crash. There is a patch a few pages back.

D

Deleted member 678116

Absolutely. I've unlocked the device in the bedroom, and have clicked on every damn thing I can think of in every single room, and have no idea what to do next.
you have to go to the office, click on the light and then on miniature earth again.

Reactions: LeFapman
D

Deleted member 678116

What the use of the drill ?
as I figure atm none. It should be open next day 5 or 6 as well as jerking off the statue and the dildo machine in the office. Let's just wait for the next version and home it arrives earlier then in 1 year ;)

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
i just went methodically from room to room trying to click on everything i could find
Yeah. that sucks. A puzzle means there is something to figure out, using wits and logic. Randomly clicking on things and hoping something happens is something a trained monkey could do.

Kalle Klaok

Mar 10, 2018
Annoyed of too less time, at removing the spider webs ?
open options.rpy and search for "init python:"
add :
Code:
    config.developer = True
Once the time starts to decrease, open the console and type
Code:
time=1000
This gives you plenty of time to remove all the webs ! (y)

Cheers,
Kalle

Reactions: LeFapman

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
Annoyed of too less time, at removing the spider webs ?
open options.rpy and search for "init python:"
add :
Code:
    config.developer = True
Once the time starts to decrease, open the console and type
Code:
time=1000
This gives you plenty of time to remove all the webs ! (y)

Cheers,
Kalle
Yeah, that was a pain in the ass trying to do it with the mouse, found an easier workaround though. Use your arrow keys and enter to navigate and click. easy as pie.

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
Yeah, that was a pain in the ass trying to do it with the mouse, found an easier workaround though. Use your arrow keys and enter to navigate and click. easy as pie.
I found if you just click A LOT in the areas of the web it eventually works. Clicking once it never seems to recognize that you clicked them but by spam clicking all over the webs it seemed to work and I got through it one or two tries

R@#u|

Oct 4, 2019
Hey.. how can I change to day two.. I'm stuck with " one room left to open" and I guess that's the bathrooms mirror.. but what should I use to move it. Can't find anything anywhere.. and the basement n office Is still closed

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
Hey.. how can I change to day two.. I'm stuck with " one room left to open" and I guess that's the bathrooms mirror.. but what should I use to move it. Can't find anything anywhere.. and the basement n office Is still closed
I'm not sure about this, but I think I had to click on every one of those odd shaped light fixtures in the bathroom and bedroom.

flirtygirl

Sep 13, 2018
Anyone else having trouble getting past the spider webs in the basement? It feels like there's not enough time to get them all. It's frustrating, you have to line them up with the mouse precisely but can't get around the room in enough time. I can get 6-7 before the time runs out.
the only way that I could get through the webs is by rapid clicking. Pass over the centers of all webs. There is no penalty for multiple clicking per web.

Reactions: djskiddy1
2.20 star(s) 9 Votes