Lednacek

May 26, 2017
Am i the only one whose game crashes after i try entering the inventory after the fishing mini-game?

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
I'm guessing I need velma to enter the attic to continue, but she won't because of the clown. I guess I need to use the raincoat to hide him but I can't.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I'm guessing I need velma to enter the attic to continue, but she won't because of the clown. I guess I need to use the raincoat to hide him but I can't.
You can't do anything with the clown until you unlock the basement on day 3. There's a tent down there that covers it.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
well, annoying bugs
found basement key on day 2, but couldn't enter basement ("not enough time"- but no timer available anywhere)
Hot zones for attic cleanup were slightly out of whack, but eventually I got them all (it almost seemed like there was a certain order I had to use, hitting the centers didn't always work..). It could either use some better hitboxes, or a longer time so you can re-click a couple cobwebs
After BJ scene, Velma starts talking in russian
you an find the jewelry again after BJ scene

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
Why does there not seem to be a part one is what im wondering. was there ever one?

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
Why does there not seem to be a part one is what im wondering. was there ever one?
Yeah, if you look up dark forest stories instead of scooby doo, you find part one was dora the explorer, so the parts aren't really connected. Not that I know of at least since I'm not going to play a dora the explorer sex game.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
The English is halting to say the least, but you do understand what they're trying to say, I suppose. I just hear them all speaking with a heavy Russian accent in my head now, which isn't very Scooby.

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes