loikl

Feb 14, 2018
What the h...? Scooby-doo game... naa who I cheat, I hope it's very good and quite content. :p

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
im a bit lost and cant quite figure out what to do after putting the chemical into the pot is it glitched?is this the end of the day? im confused

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK well tried this out. Was hoping it might be nice as some Velma and Daphne action is always good. Unfortunately it has a number of flaws. The Engrish is not bad although if you go to the ingame menu then it resets to Russian.
Seems like a pretty straightforward click and hunt game although the minigame in the fish tank is just annoying. Doesn't help that the "hint" is in Russian. I assume you are supposed to click when the little ball passes the green section of the arc but it is too damn fast. Checked out the images in the folder and didn't look like I missed much. I think I'll let this one develop for a while and see if they can produce something a little more playable latter. I recommend that you not waste your time at this point and check back once they've put some effort into it.

Melvis

Sep 29, 2017
game crashes after fish tank game
Apparently there's supposed to be a file called "item-???????.png" in the images directory, but windows can't use question marks in file names.

Edit- Ok I did some digging and I guess the issue is the line for the bottle (or bootle as it appears in the files) shows up in russian in the images.rpy
Here's a fix.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 9 Votes