Unity Dark Land Chronicle: The Fallen Elf [v0.113] [Winterfire Studio]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
patreon_banner.png
Overview:
Dark Land Chronicle: The Fallen Elf is a 2D isometric dark fantasy RPG. Players take on the role of an endangered elf, striving to survive in the treacherous land of Ulyhatheas. Besides facing hostile humans, the heroine must also navigate dealings with cunning goblins, barbaric bandits who might kidnap them for enslavement, and Futa orcs who may strip the heroine naked and use her as armor. Threats from cultists, tentacle monsters, and hentai beasts further compound the danger for the heroine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-07
Release Date: 2024-03-30
Developer: Winterfire Studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.113 Dark Edition
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Taiwanese
Voices: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Dark Land Chronicle The Fallen Elf 2024-04-07 01-18-56-363.png Dark Land Chronicle 2024-04-06 14-51-09-275.png Dark Land Chronicle 2024-04-06 14-56-24-825.png

Last edited:

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Well this is certainly one of the creepiest games I’ve yet to come across. It’s not the usual cuddly “oh no I really don’t want to get raped by a monster” followed by the heroine enjoying the action performed by usually well built humanoid hunks.

No these enemies look fucking creepy and when you throw what appear to be dismembered, and bloody raped corpses on top of that it certainly becomes grim dark. Not my cup of tea for fapping, but if the gameplay is solid and you can make a decent build it might be a good time killing some seriously fucked up enemies.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah apparently the full unlocked version is on the dev's discord
Which is currently empty... `cos I cannot find anything...

EDIT: Must have the "Dark Land Supporter" role in the Discord server (written on the Patreon).
So, waiting for a hero...

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes