Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Dark Magic 0.17.5 with BrandyYT cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text, variable viewer + console and number of other features
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen

**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/dark.magic/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

archive.rpa:

v0.17.5 APK:

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
why there are no lactation scenes in recent updates :(.disappointing dev, i love this game so much and i still love it but hoping there would be at least one in this update but no :(
Makes no sense right now storywise. The women can't get pregnant the common way right now. And without pregnancy there's usually no lactation.

Frank2307

Mar 3, 2019
What should I do to continue the plot from version 0.11.1 to the version 0.12.1? I checked the note and it showed that "there is nothing to do".

Reactions: Sirnoobicus

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 14/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Dark magic" version "0.13.6".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dark magic" versione "0.13.6".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 26/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Dark magic" version "0.12.3".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dark magic" versione "0.12.3".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Dark magic" version "0.12.1".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Dark magic" versione "0.12.1".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kagrra and paolo422

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
Makes no sense right now storywise. The women can't get pregnant the common way right now. And without pregnancy there's usually no lactation.
well thats on the story writer to think and "the women cant get pregnant the common way" -are you serious ?
how else are you supposed to knock up a girl ?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do you trigger the last Red Witch, the last Nami, the last Taka and the last 2 Mihina events? I don't think they are auto events, because it's been over a week in-game since the last event (with Taka and Queen Kimika talking) and nothing is triggering. The hint is saying nothing. The last Mihina event said they will leave in 3 days, but it's been 9 days since that. Any help is appreciated.

Edit: Nevermind, I found that it was a bug and found the fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes