Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Dark Magic [v0.17.1] Cheat + Unlocker Mod [Brandy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
does this 1 works whit the v0.15.5
He needs to update for this current version, and he actually need to fix the broken corruption sliders so the cheat works in game. Right in v.0.15.0 the corruption sliders do absolutely nothing in game at all. People automatically assume because you can slide the curruption sliders that they work in game, but for some weird reason they do not, so no matter what you set the corruption level to, it has no bearing in the game. I tried setting a few of them to about 70% which would change their behaviour quite a lot towards you, but there is no change.
I think there was some change in the game's code somewhere recently to try and prevent cheating, I am not a coder so I don't know, but what I can tell people is that at one point the mod worked perfectly including using the corruption sliders, now the corruption sliders do nothing except slide to different values that are NOT reflected in game.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
well - 2-3 days are far over now.
Any news?
I mean - i don't want to push, and i am good with all outcomes...
...but it would be nice to get at least an official feedback from BrandyYT what's going on. Still on updating? or dropped?
Whatever it is, a short info would be REALLY nice - that we know where we are and if it's worth to wait.
;)

Last edited:

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Anyone know if specifically the BoL / BoM unlocks work for 15.5?
NBD if gotta wait for new vers. but if just those work I've got all I came looking for.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
well - 2-3 days are far over now.
Any news?
I mean - i don't want to push, and i am good with all outcomes...
...but it would be nice to get at least an official feedback from BrandyYT what's going on. Still on updating? or dropped?
Whatever it is, a short info would be REALLY nice - that we know where we are and if it's worth to wait.
;)
understandable. BrandyYT also does other mods which might be why this one hasn't been updated yet

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I'm probably wrong but I thought this was one of the mods that the creator was only updating it for full releases not X.5's.

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
I'm probably wrong but I thought this was one of the mods that the creator was only updating it for full releases not X.5's.
Think you're right, cause the x.5's are beta and a lot of modders don't like to do them, since so much changes.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote