Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Dark Magic [v0.17.1] Cheat + Unlocker Mod [Brandy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
No android ver?
When you search in the game thread you can easily find android port with this mod.

Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Dark Magic 0.16.0 with BrandyYT cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
edit: fixed start

Punto

Jun 18, 2020

Updated: 2022-10-07
Game/Creator: F.Lord - - - F95
Modder: Brandy - -
Mod Version: 0.16
Game Version: 0.16

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Features:

- Unlocked Book Of Memory
- Unlocked Book Of Lovers
- Max Mana
- Max Strength, Knowledge, Magic Skill
- Skip Day
- Set Time
- Add Money 99999999
- All Characters Corruption Cheats
- Rename MC
- For More Watch Image

I apologize for delay some mods,now, I'll update mods

Cheat + BoL & BoM Unlocker Mod

Download
:

Cheat Mod Only

Download:

BoL & BoM Unlocker Mod Only

Download:

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android With My Mod:
Soon

View attachment 1315789 View attachment 1315799
Please update your mod!!

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
If you read above, apparently the mod still works in this current version. Try it out
Oops. I didn't realize I was in the Mod page. Thought I was in the main game thread. I see now that the game just got updated. And, I did notice people saying that the mod worked with the new update. Just thought they meant the update that was before. Not today's. LoL

BDI

May 23, 2017

Updated: 2022-10-07
Game/Creator: F.Lord - - - F95
Modder: Brandy - -
Mod Version: 0.16
Game Version: 0.16

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Features:

- Unlocked Book Of Memory
- Unlocked Book Of Lovers
- Max Mana
- Max Strength, Knowledge, Magic Skill
- Skip Day
- Set Time
- Add Money 99999999
- All Characters Corruption Cheats
- Rename MC
- For More Watch Image

I apologize for delay some mods,now, I'll update mods

Cheat + BoL & BoM Unlocker Mod

Download
:

Cheat Mod Only

Download:

BoL & BoM Unlocker Mod Only

Download:

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android With My Mod:
Soon

View attachment 1315789 View attachment 1315799
Please update this good mod.

• Angry
Reactions: robbaniak

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just try it out. I've used the cheat mod while its outdated before, it works well mostly, the only problem would be in the corruption tab which also works mostly but doesn't have new girls.
Not sure any new ones are there? From changelog doesn't state any new characters.

Everything seems to work gallery wise and all unlocked in the book of memories.

Reactions: Twistty

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Then delete the whole game folder and extract the game again? Haven't done that even once?
I get where qljrnt6jc4eh2 is coming from. I move my saves over to the newest update, and delete the old. But if I use a mod that does not match the version of the game that is out, I get "an unexpected occurrence" most of the time. It is rare to find a mod, besides a universal mod, that can be used that is older than the game version. If this mod works being older, great. But, as I said, as a rule they don't work.

zol002

Jul 25, 2018
I get where qljrnt6jc4eh2 is coming from. I move my saves over to the newest update, and delete the old. But if I use a mod that does not match the version of the game that is out, I get "an unexpected occurrence" most of the time. It is rare to find a mod, besides a universal mod, that can be used that is older than the game version. If this mod works being older, great. But, as I said, as a rule they don't work.
When you download a game it's in a compressed file right? Extract (don't delete the compressed yet until you test it out with the mod), move your saves if you want to, try the mod, if an error occurs then move your saves files then delete the extracted whole game folder with the mods then extract it again and move your save files.

I don't delete the compressed game file until it's working completely if a mod is attached, if it fails then I'll just permanently delete the whole game folder, extract, then play without the mods.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
When you download a game it's in a compressed file right? Extract (don't delete the compressed yet until you test it out with the mod), move your saves if you want to, try the mod, if an error occurs then move your saves files then delete the extracted whole game folder with the mods then extract it again and move your save files.

I don't delete the compressed game file until it's working completely if a mod is attached, if it fails then I'll just permanently delete the whole game folder, extract, then play without the mods.
The thing he was getting at was that people like to play with the mod. If they do, they need to wait for it to be updated, most times then not. But, it helps having someplace like F95Z9ne to have people let you know if it works with the older mod or not.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I'd like it if this mod made it possible to change the girls' names as well as the MC.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote