• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Dark Magic [v0.17.1] Cheat + Unlocker Mod [Brandy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
is it just me or does the button for the cheat menu block the location tab? I can't move around game

Oct 15, 2017
Should the book of lovers and book of memory entries unlock automatically or do I need to unlock them after installing the mod and if so, how do I unlock them? I've tried both the cheats + unlock version and just the books unlock version and it says 97% unlocked for the book of memory instead of 100%

Qui Gon

Nov 16, 2018
For a guys wondering "when UpDaTE"? chill he makes this mod in his free time, without getting anything out of it so abit more patiance & gratitude would be reasonable. Didn't find alot of that in 4 pages.
If ur paying a Dev thats of course another story, there you pay & he/she has to deliver, a modder has to do nothing at all.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020

Updated: 2022-06-22
Game/Creator: F.Lord - - - F95
Modder: Brandy - -
Mod Version: 0.15.5
Game Version: 0.15.5

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Features:

- Unlocked Book Of Memory
- Unlocked Book Of Lovers
- Max Mana
- Max Strength, Knowledge, Magic Skill
- Skip Day
- Set Time
- Add Money 99999999
- All Characters Corruption Cheats
- Rename MC
- For More Watch Image

New version updating..

Cheat + BoL & BoM Unlocker Mod

Download
:

Cheat Mod Only

Download:

BoL & BoM Unlocker Mod Only

Download:

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android With My Mod:

View attachment 1315789 View attachment 1315799
pls update mod for v0.16, tks

Reactions: Punto

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
For a guys wondering "when UpDaTE"? chill he makes this mod in his free time, without getting anything out of it so abit more patiance & gratitude would be reasonable. Didn't find alot of that in 4 pages.
If ur paying a Dev thats of course another story, there you pay & he/she has to deliver, a modder has to do nothing at all.
I don't know why but I feel like waiting a bit more and showing gratitude

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
If you look, this person is NOT doing this for free. He or she has a Patreon account. They post the updated mod on there, make some cash, then release it here. I get what your saying, just pointing out that it says on the OP that there are Patreon and Discord pages.

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Why don't people just save the latest version to their hard drive and update it when the mod arrives? There are plenty of other games to play whilst you're waiting.

Dragon199747

May 20, 2020
I'll wait for however long it takes it's he's time he uses to create the mod don't put presure on him/her otherwise they'll make a mistake and the mod won't preform 100%

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote