Batatovisk

Oct 2, 2018
Honestly, I'm happy version 0.8.0 has gone, but at the same time I'm sad because I just finished the whole game (in the previous version) two days ago:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Played this long ago and liked it. Of course, I cheated as much as possible, so my grind was minimal. I remember it fondly and it has been long enough that I am about to download again. It helps that this is the first Honey Select style I ever played.

I do have a criticism though, of something that is surprisingly common in "last man alive" scenarios. No matter what, there should be AT LEAST one woman sweating this guy like crazy. Realistically, if he isn't being sequestrated for study and sperm sample milking, he should be getting mobbed.

Just saying, maybe one or two easy gimme girls should be added.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Played this long ago and liked it. Of course, I cheated as much as possible, so my grind was minimal. I remember it fondly and it has been long enough that I am about to download again. It helps that this is the first Honey Select style I ever played.

I do have a criticism though, of something that is surprisingly common in "last man alive" scenarios. No matter what, there should be AT LEAST one woman sweating this guy like crazy. Realistically, if he isn't being sequestrated for study and sperm sample milking, he should be getting mobbed.

Just saying, maybe one or two easy gimme girls should be added.
Great game you won't regret it.
Fair point on the gimme girls tho. Even gotta pay for the hooker outside the pub and i know that sounds kinda standard but in this last man scenario surely she'd be paying the MC just to break the monotony of the near constant rug munching.

Reactions: magus448

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Great game you won't regret it.
Fair point on the gimme girls tho. Even gotta pay for the hooker outside the pub and i know that sounds kinda standard but in this last man scenario surely she'd be paying the MC just to break the monotony of the near constant rug munching.
Is a hooker even realistic? I mean, I know women use them too, but not as many and not as often. The prices would need to be sky high or a hooker would probably starve.
Wait, that's it! I solved the puzzle. The MC is getting a huge discount.

jiffwaterhaus

Oct 28, 2018
How do you get the new content to start happening? I have no quests in my notes, and ive gone pretty much everywhere and slept many days and i think even talked to everyone

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
4. After Sada #11 you have 3 times miss fishing, ask Sada, at the lake fish with Sada special bites and the magic words

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I do really like this game, it didn't prick-tease too long, and did it without being too ridiculous. But the free-roam is so laborious.

Fucking free-roam, for fuck sake.

Far too often, some devs see the price/end as being the sex scenes with the main characters; mom and sis in this case. Whereas this game didn't, and still manages to remain interesting. That deserves lots of props.

It could do with a lot of proofreading, though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes