Laziness

Feb 14, 2018

I can't show it too much because it'll be spoiled. So, there's it some of the Day 2 rendering images. I'm proud to say that in this update I've done a pretty good job on the rendering and camera work. But, I'll let you guys decide if it's good or it still needs to improve, soon.
Well, see you on the update day! I hope this update will be before 16th this month because I have to go back to my hometown for a few days.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This game was fun, take me a whole day to nearly complete all the content and the ahegao are truly hot. Storyline was good, characters personality are believable, good music,... But the mind control magic in the late game are a little underused, hope in the future can be using more on other girls

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
the whole description is great.
all images are great.
But unlocking the quests is complicated, I spent hours playing everything I managed to do, leaving the house and going to work breaking stones and then returning home and staying in this back and forth and as much as I tried other things, I didn't make progress, the dialogue with the mother and the sister are always the same I did not find how to move to other stages of this game. :unsure:

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
is this game any good? ive played certain corruption games where some where grindy and some were less personally for me i hate the hard grindy corruption games where you have to repeat the same thing 15-20 times for a new scene lmao any suggestions?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
is this game any good? ive played certain corruption games where some where grindy and some were less personally for me i hate the hard grindy corruption games where you have to repeat the same thing 15-20 times for a new scene lmao any suggestions?
Very good. Can wholeheartly recommend playing because time is worth.

Reactions: Vanderer

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
The sandbox design might not be your cup of tea, but there's plenty of love put into the scenes. Also if worst comes to worst you can just cheat.

Lght

Jan 30, 2020
the whole description is great.
all images are great.
But unlocking the quests is complicated, I spent hours playing everything I managed to do, leaving the house and going to work breaking stones and then returning home and staying in this back and forth and as much as I tried other things, I didn't make progress, the dialogue with the mother and the sister are always the same I did not find how to move to other stages of this game. :unsure:
There are "day related events" you have to pass a certain amount of days for them to unlock and progress with the story. So just grind a little or just sleep continuously

Reactions: Moricano

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Damn, considering all the delay, I hope that we won't get cockteased with Red Witch again. I know it was implied that Kimika will be the main focus of the update, but it's not like getting both would be too greedy, especially after so much wait time.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes