Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Hello I write a short Guide for ´Book of Memory´.
Maybe it´s not complete or some mistakes, try it.

Update v0.11.x

Mega
I downloaded the 0.11 version
Also the Mods.zip and the bom.rpy file
After extracting the game, I put the bom.rpy file in the \game folder and also the mod_0.11.x.rpy file in the same location
I also extracted \Lolipatch\DarkMagic_TamikoPatch_v0.11.x.zip and overwrote the whole \game folder from there in the installation folder.
It crashed. Attached the text file with the code. Could someone please advise ? Am I doing something wrong?

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
XillonenDud
If you are using the TamikoPatch then delete mod_0.11.x.rpy. The mod_0.11.xloli.rpy file provides the same thing (plus a deleted scene) so all those errors are just saying that you have two files that do the same thing so a bunch of game stuff is being duplicated in a sense.

Reactions: Xillonen

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
XillonenDud
If you are using the TamikoPatch then delete mod_0.11.x.rpy. The mod_0.11.xloli.rpy file provides the same thing (plus a deleted scene) so all those errors are just saying that you have two files that do the same thing so a bunch of game stuff is being duplicated in a sense.
Thank you!

Abnellus

Mar 13, 2020
Somebody help. I use android n i cant instal it. Always crash when instaled. Just me or nah?
I am also in this situation.
Antivirus flags it as risk.
Install without scanning for virus results in failing at around the 80% mark

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
I agree,this game is a great game. Played v.10.0 before,9/10. But now I can't experience the new content, which makes me very disappointed.
Try running Renpy in forced DirectX or Software mode and not OpenGL. Hold the Shift key when starting the game to access that menu for those features.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I'm stuck. I don’t know what to do when nothing happens. It sucks when that fucking TO DO list is behind the pay wall. In this situation, I have been dozens of days. The book of memory guide also doesn’t help when nothing is triggered. Could someone take a look at what's wrong? Completed: 60%

View attachment 3-5-LT1.save

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes