7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Put the mod_x.x.x.rpy file into the "/game" folder.
...Yeah, I see the process again in the readme you sent earlier.
when I try to click on the file a notification comes up saying "this file does not have an app associated with it to perform this action"
like I said before I cant even click on it since it is in a format that I haven't encountered before, which is odd since I have a hundred games downloaded, most with apps and mods on them, and I haven't run into this issue yet./

Feb 19, 2018
...Yeah, I see the process again in the readme you sent earlier.
when I try to click on the file a notification comes up saying "this file does not have an app associated with it to perform this action"
like I said before I cant even click on it since it is in a format that I haven't encountered before, which is odd since I have a hundred games downloaded, most with apps and mods on them, and I haven't run into this issue yet./
you dont have to open the file, just copy it to /game folder and then open the normal DarkMagic.exe....

Reactions: Putzi

luffyyy

Sep 10, 2018
I just want to do a quick message. idk if the dev will see it but anyway.
I really like this game.
when I discovered this game, (2 days ago)
I downloaded it to try it out and .. I played ALL night without sleeping, until I finished the current content. I really like the characters, my favorite is Yamiyo, she is amazing. but I like all the characters, just the flower fairy that I don't find very beautiful, but that's not a problem we just don't like everything. I can't wait to discover more of this game, I can't wait for updates .. keep up the good work I hope the game will not be abandoned ..!
if anyone knows if the updates are regular i'm looking for the info.
Also if you have games in the same genre offer me I am interested too.
(I played a lot of games so it's not easy to find any that I haven't tried .. :( With animations only please.
Thanks F.lord and I wish you good for the development of your very good game!

Sry if my english is bad.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
I'm kinda stuck with Yasuko. It says to keep using my magic on her but she's at the Local Clinic and when I visit her nothing happens.
Also worked at mine and visited office and Yasue is there but there's also no option.
Although The Book of Memory guide helps, it doesn't offer many hints regarding this.
Help ?

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I'm kinda stuck with Yasuko. It says to keep using my magic on her but she's at the Local Clinic and when I visit her nothing happens.
Also worked at mine and visited office and Yasue is there but there's also no option.
Although The Book of Memory guide helps, it doesn't offer many hints regarding this.
Help ?
If my memory doesn't fail me, when Yasuko is at the clinic after you've used magic on her a few times, you then have to visit Red and tell her about what's going on, she should then give you something that you need to bring back to the clinic.

Reactions: Xillonen

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
If my memory doesn't fail me, when Yasuko is at the clinic after you've used magic on her a few times, you then have to visit Red and tell her about what's going on, she should then give you something that you need to bring back to the clinic.
Thank you!

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
not sure if I messed up or if it's bugged but how do I unlock this now?
help.png
if there's a code to unlock these scenes I don't mind doing that lol

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
cool thanks
two out of the three I have to do in some odd ways but got it done all the same :3
I would have try the Guide before but I legit thought I was locked out of the content because I was at the end of everything.
but now I've 100% completed this game, I can just wait for the next update.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes