RalphKazuki

Jul 4, 2020
How can I trigger scene 4 of Flower Fairy, I pass Airi Lilith bathroom scene but don't have any new command for Flower Fairy when I call her
just keep going through the plot story after sometime you may get a scene where you can hangout with here but also keep looking in the magical notes for that scene to be written over there

Overlord_Omegus

Mar 26, 2019
can someone help me with town school scene 4. Already did Hitomu & Namie scene 4. Seen that it starts at the living room been hanging out there waiting for a char to talk to. Please help.
I think you have to raise the school nun Tomo's corruption level (I got it up to about 52.) The scene activated for me after returning home to the livingroom immediately after doing that.

Jade-eye

Jul 19, 2019
does any have full walk_through of this game
i always stuck at very first of flower fairy scene it always bring out of the game while saying an error occurred and bla bla....

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
i always stuck at very first of flower fairy scene it always bring out of the game while saying an error occurred and bla bla....
The game has a built in hint system, so no walkthrough is needed nor is there one. If you need help with the error then you need to post the logs as to what the error is so you can get help.

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
The trans thing is something the MC really doesn't even know about. It's a cut scene that helps move the plot forward.
The MC is adopted, the incest is with his adopted family, though that is really only mentioned once in the beginning. So you can kinda forget about it, or keep it in your head if the incest bugs you
The mc was originally Airi's real son. That was before patreon's true crusade against all things taboo. The adoption line was added after a few updates in. I forget which one exactly though. Either way I feel like its a throwaway to dodge the "fun police" so if you have the mc call her mom in the beginning of the game its a taboo run and if you call her Airi its adoption.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
The game has a built in hint system, so no walkthrough is needed nor is there one. If you need help with the error then you need to post the logs as to what the error is so you can get help.
There are a bunch of things I'm missing from the Gallery for mom, sis, red witch, yasuko, kimika, dark fairy etc and I have no clue on how to get them as the To Do list says "Nothing to do at this moment"...
Does anyone have any hints/suggestions?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
There are a bunch of things I'm missing from the Gallery for mom, sis, red witch, yasuko, kimika, dark fairy etc and I have no clue on how to get them as the To Do list says "Nothing to do at this moment"...
Does anyone have any hints/suggestions?
There is a book of memory guide PDF. I have it, just not sure where i got it. Maybe try searching the thread for the word "guide"

Reactions: Xillonen

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
There is a book of memory guide PDF. I have it, just not sure where i got it. Maybe try searching the thread for the word "guide"
Not sure if you were sarcastic or not but thank you either way! I looked for "walkthrough" "hints" and even book at one point I think... seems I was using the wrong keyword. Thanks again, found the guide!

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Not sure if you were sarcastic or not but thank you either way! I looked for "walkthrough" "hints" and even book at one point I think... seems I was using the wrong keyword. Thanks again, found the guide!
no i wasn't being sarcastic. glad you were able to find it.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
no i wasn't being sarcastic. glad you were able to find it.
Any idea what "lust energy collect" actually refers to? There's a couple of steps mentioning for example " Ruriko Airi lust energy collect " but I'm not sure if that refers to corruption or...am I supposed to visit the Red witch and "lust energy" collect with Ruriko's help and Airi's help? Just seems confusing to me :-/

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Any idea what "lust energy collect" actually refers to? There's a couple of steps mentioning for example " Ruriko Airi lust energy collect " but I'm not sure if that refers to corruption or...am I supposed to visit the Red witch and "lust energy" collect with Ruriko's help and Airi's help? Just seems confusing to me :-/
not really i know in the beginning when you first start corrupting you can go back to the red witch and there are new scenes once you've had sex with the mom and sister. The idea is that you are suppose to be collecting sexual energy for the Red Witch. That had kinda gone by the wayside as the other characters have had their stories fleshed out

Reactions: Xillonen

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Can somebody help me. after we encounter dark fairie vs red witch, arent we suppose to buy medicine. but the game dont give me option to buy medicine on clinic. when i visit red witch they just look normal

Last edited:

schmuck333

Jun 1, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/0.5/ffairy_first_meet/flower_fairy_first_meet12.webp'>:
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not load image u'images/0.5/ffairy_first_meet/flower_fairy_first_meet12.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/places/my_room.rpyc", line 291, in script call
    �V#�g�Y��5#�kX
  File "game/places/living_room.rpyc", line 228, in script call
    w�oP�XC�:d����`�#��

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
i'm kinda stumped here, i'm at lilith's plotline already, and have done all other side quests and main quests, but when i look at Airi's gallery on the memory book, there's this particular scene missing which i cannot seem to trigger at all, how do you get to this one? 1596420888897.png

EDIT: never mind, just realised i never actually did the boobjob scene, tho another question then, are there any scenes for hitomi as of now?

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes