Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished the new update and it wasn't bad, I'm just not really a big fan of this type of updates because they don't advance the story.

stevejerks

Aug 7, 2018
I little late, but thought I'd post this here.

News Update With Monthly Most Liked!

Hello, fellow citizens of Dark Magic.
To show my deep gratitude, I want to ensure everyone knows how updates will be rolled out moving forward. Here’s the plan:
  • Public Version Update: On the 1st of each month, everyone will receive the latest game update. This ensures that all of you, our cherished community, can experience the new content and improvements on a regular basis.
  • Patron-Exclusive Content: On the 7th of each month, I will release the next batch of content to my patrons, starting with those in the $10+ tier, followed by the $5+ tier. This staggered release allows me to provide early access as a special thank you for your generous support.
  • Weekly Images: Additionally, every week, there will be a special release of 2-3 custom scenes in a fun and unique concept. These Weekly Images are my way of adding a touch of magic to your days in between the major updates.
  • Most Liked Weekly Image: To add even more excitement, I will select the most liked Weekly Image by patrons each month and share it with everyone as the Monthly Most Liked Weekly Image. This way, you can all enjoy the community's favorite moments together (I might call it 'Images of the Month' to avoid confusion.)
I hope this schedule is easy to remember and brings excitement and anticipation for what's to come. Your belief in this project and your continuous support fuel my passion and creativity. Together, we are building something truly magical.

// Free donut for everyone!
The story of Dark Magic will continue to evolve. For now, my focus is on world-building, aiming to create an immersive experience. The story will become richer and more meaningful, with deeper development. I believe that adult games and stories should be unique, engaging, and interactive. World-building is the key to achieving this vision.
If this is the rebirth of our game, I want to give you the very best version of it. As a developer and writer, this is my highest point of opportunity, made possible by your support. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Let's keep moving!

This month's "Most Liked Weekly Image" goes to...
"The Queen of the World" featuring Kimika.

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
V.0.18.0 Change-logs:
Fixed West Park background images.
Fixed a minor bug in the Halloween event.
Fixed fishing bug.
Added new sound effect: 'gulp.mp3'.
Added new sound effect: 'drum_roll.mp3'.
Added new music: 'sneaky_snooper.mp3'.
Added bathroom peek for Airi (Weekday).
Added Day Life Cycle interface.
Added feature to skip time anywhere (WIP).
Added new position: Cowgirl (Bubble butt), living room, threesome service.
Added strength-increasing progress scenes (4 levels).
Added 'Enter the Red Place' scene.
Added sex scene with Chizue.
Added more What-To-Do notes.
Introduced: Misaki.
Introduced: Morina.
Introduced new race: Elf.
Removed "Hang around" options.
Changed place name: "Town Mine" to "Coal Mine".
Changed place name: "Town Park" to "West Park".
Changed place name: "Town School" to "Saint Saito's School".
Reworked the inside of the local store (Chizue's Mama).
Reworked 'out of prison' introduction.
Reintroduced Emica and the West Park.
Reintroduced the Coal Mine.
Extended 'Trying magic on Airi' scene.
Updated West Park scenery images.
Updated downloadable save files to latest version.
Fishing success rate will now be displayed.

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
"Maybe I'll get lucky fishing today" is still in my quest log despite me finishing all other available content. Already met the water spirit at night with Sada's special bait. They like candy and I asked Ruriko what spirits like but nothing happens when fishing still

Reactions: MerlinUSA

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
"Maybe I'll get lucky fishing today" is still in my quest log despite me finishing all other available content. Already met the water spirit at night with Sada's special bait. They like candy and I asked Ruriko what spirits like but nothing happens when fishing still
same here. Anybody have a fix?

Reactions: MerlinUSA
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes