Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
The quality of the halloween part 2 is actually insane, with the models and subtle IA use for body, I pretty much prefer this way than before that was way too realistic and not blending well with the models, the change log indeed sounded like a farewell, but I hope things keep going forward, and the makeup adjustments in some characters translates to the game going forward, Airi light makeup was perfect, along with other characters visuals as well, the lightning work also was pretty good, it was indeed a step up compared to the others updates visual quality-wise.

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
has it gone back to actual mind control.
It starteed as mind control then went to the characters just getting scenes where they act more slutty.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
i can.t use my magic on sada when shes in the living room at night
can some one please help me with my Problem

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Dark Magic 0.17.5 with BrandyYT cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text, variable viewer + console and number of other features
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen

**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/dark.magic/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

archive.rpa:
Mega

v0.17.5 APK:
Mega
Updated ny Android port to v0.17.5

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
i stuck at Halloween box suckings scene endless
did you click on "look down"?
1717453929778.png
& you're stuck in that loop between "The ladies view" & "yamiyo view"?
there two options
1) if you're able to scroll back to the "look down" but click on "kimika, continue" instead
2) open console & type: animation_speed=3
then you'll get "about to cum" option
1717454285475.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes