ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
Yeah.. they always have "personal problems", don't they?
alot of mind control game devs do somehow apparently, like the BenX devs. the only godly devs that rarely have problems are the Lustful Sin, ArcGames, Four elements Trainer, Smiling Dog and Glassix devs.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
This site needs a tag: "Updated because of Abandoned tag" so you can understand that the game was only updated because of the abandonded tag, and that tag be removed once the game is updated twice in less than a year.

Reactions: demnesn21151

Durpi

Mar 21, 2024
How's the corruption and min control in this game? Looks interesting but from a quick look at the reviews, it seems to be more of a wholesome game? Mind Control isn't even mentioned in the official tags, so I guess it isn't relevant but what about corruption?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah.. they always have "personal problems", don't they?
There is a lot of people that lie about these stuff (especially if there is money involved), but some people take a long time to heal, some of them never heal, i cannot say what he have was real or not, but from the little that i have talked with him before, he never looked someone that would lie about these things.
Again, i'm not saying that he was still having problems (and if those are real), and if all these delays (and lack of updates) are because of this, but i hope that if was, that he is better now...

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
There is a lot of people that lie about these stuff (especially if there is money involved), but some people take a long time to heal, some of them never heal, i cannot say what he have was real or not, but from the little that i have talked with him before, he never looked someone that would lie about these things.
Again, i'm not saying that he was still having problems (and if those are real), and if all these delays (and lack of updates) are because of this, but i hope that if was, that he is better now...
There was a dev that literally died twice... and then again... so... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
uhm ...so after so much time, what we got in this update?? it's not clear..again an helloween content in June?? and no story progression?? really?

Reactions: Hammer120

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
alot of mind control game devs do somehow apparently, like the BenX devs. the only godly devs that rarely have problems are the Lustful Sin, ArcGames, Four elements Trainer, Smiling Dog and Glassix devs.
talothral is a regular one for sure...every month or so update comes out...like grandma's house dev

• Love
Reactions: Twistty
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes