XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Read in the comments that MC might be the reincarnated king but I am not sure, seems more like reincarnated pet dog of Akari
all he is atm is the last male on earth while for some reason people don't hold him in a cage and experiment on him to get more males so that humanity will not die after one generation. Also he is literally the bitch of a evil witch because even though he is the last man on earth girls still don't want him. Talk about someone who is the worst beta ever

Reactions: MasterChild

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so the begining has been reworked a bit? there are scenes that I dont remember and renders that look better than others and how comes that the MC is the only male? or it is explained in the game? btw I got a corruption pop up stucked in the game is there any way to fix it? nvm loading a save fixed it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
why so long to update ?
They seem to have stopped caring a couple years ago, started when they released that other game then quickly abandoned it. After that updates took longer. Keeping in mind it was almost 1 year between 0.16 and 0.17 updates. So far were only 3 and a half months since the last one.

Reactions: Vulgi

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
They seem to have stopped caring a couple years ago, started when they released that other game then quickly abandoned it. After that updates took longer. Keeping in mind it was almost 1 year between 0.16 and 0.17 updates. So far were only 3 and a half months since the last one.
Yeah it's sad it was one of my favorites... like Harem Hotel / Mythic Manor / Waifu Academy and so on ... seems almost every "good / top rated Game" sharing the same fate.... one alibi update pair year for the patreon money.

I would probably do the same .. coz it works ^^

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes