Tomori

Aug 6, 2018

"Call Airi/Mom to Dining room change her clothes to slutty then call family dinner(High corruption on Airi & Momoko) "
Btw, are you not playing on the most recent version?
yeah, I downloaded v0.6.0 but I want to unlock all previous CG beforehand

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Awesome update, you never disappoint me. First, I agree with you, the main menu is really cool, I liked the first day is more natural now, the rerendered scenes received hot details. The queen dialogues are really good with she discovering her new feelings, the test event was very funny(I laughed a lot). The UI is very pretty and intuitive and the magic notes are in WIP(I noticed) and I don't understand why the requests about walkthrough, because there are no wrong answers and I didn't stuck in my gameplay, I just read all dialogues, I explore a bit and I already know what to do. Overall, great work(as always)

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
ok, i just downloaded the game and opened it with 7zip so that i can play. but avira my program against viruses and simiular just said they put it in quarantine... i am here since 4.01 and never experienced sth like this (heck even on this site this is the first time). i doubt that it is truly a virus, cause of the people that commented with some sort of problems with a scene today.

has anyone an idea why this happened?

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
ok, i just downloaded the game and opened it with 7zip so that i can play. but avira my program against viruses and simiular just said they put it in quarantine... i am here since 4.01 and never experienced sth like this (heck even on this site this is the first time). i doubt that it is truly a virus, cause of the people that commented with some sort of problems with a scene today.

ok i just copie pasted the file that is used to start the game from the previous version since it was the only file i saw missing from the unpacked new version (probably because it was the file my antvirus warned me about).
just started the game and took a quick look. i see no probably. still that eperience was unusale...

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017

No, there's no virus and I can guarantee this, so you can play without worries. I use Kaspersky and I didn't have any alert about virus. The problem is anti-virus programs like Avast and Avira, they alert false positive constantly( I don't know if they have problem in their data base), but like I said before there's no virus.

Reactions: TheBlub and F.Lord

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So things I'm hoping for:
More Nami, really kinda hoping you're eventually able to do more with her on a regular basis. The MC can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but you can only do something with Nami once in a story scene. Honestly I'm hoping for a marriage option with her eventually.

I want to be able to ask Hanaeko (Fairy) to grow bigger in the bedroom for exactly the reason you think.
The "play with pixie sized person" stuff is fun as a novelty, but we need to sex her.

Reactions: F.Lord
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes