JamesIG

Jun 26, 2018
Loving the game but how do i get more intelligence? I have read the book i got from sis near the start but none since then

Reactions: F.Lord

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018

Dark Magic V.0.7.0 Release date!
Hey everyone!
Today, I came here to announce the estimated release date for Dark Magic version 0.7.0 and the release will be around 15th May. Anyway, the release date may be earlier but I'll force it to not go later than 15th. The update will hit more than 3000+ lines of dialogues (For someone care enough to read, it's gold.) Yeah, it's a huge amount of work to do.
My apologies for staying quiet, I'm trying to balance and learn to live with my new life.
Alright, that's all for the announcement today.
I hope you guys have a great day.
F. Lord

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Don't know if some else has already commented, but the 2nd dream visit of the Dark Fairy, may imply some cruel things about who her local agent and the crime that lead to the MC's imprisonment might been...

Have played almost all the game now, loving it - but well, i have to complain about a little something in the castle visits.

We have this castle with GINORMOUS stairs, a cast that except for the MC is all female, wearing either dresses or loincloth....

Also, what is Queen Kimika doing in the garden from Max's Life??? :ROFLMAO:
Are we seeing a future where he made himself king (or god)? ;)

Galirwen

Mar 14, 2019
well if someone is looking for the main menu song its "Witchy Britches" by RW Smith. Its last 30 seconds to be exact.

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017

Dark Magic V.0.7.0 Release date!
Hey everyone!
Today, I came here to announce the estimated release date for Dark Magic version 0.7.0 and the release will be around 15th May. Anyway, the release date may be earlier but I'll force it to not go later than 15th. The update will hit more than 3000+ lines of dialogues (For someone care enough to read, it's gold.) Yeah, it's a huge amount of work to do.
My apologies for staying quiet, I'm trying to balance and learn to live with my new life.
Alright, that's all for the announcement today.
I hope you guys have a great day.
F. Lord
Hope android version file size is smaller than the current one. Have to download twice cause first download is a corrupted file then manage to download correctly in the 2nd one. I have a slow connection and downloading 3gb kinda sucks. Anyway...

God bless you, take care and sorry for being so demanding...

Edits: notice late that this is not F Lord. Anyway hope F Lord manage to read this

Mr. Mayhem

Apr 14, 2019
So V 0.7.0 is coming soon so will we be able to keep our save for the new update or do we have to redownload the whole game and play again. If we can keep our saves how do we apply the update into the game files?

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
So V 0.7.0 is coming soon so will we be able to keep our save for the new update or do we have to redownload the whole game and play again. If we can keep our saves how do we apply the update into the game files?
In game folder, there's "save" folder in it. Just make a copy to new version. And yes old save can be applied to new version.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I feel like an idiot but i can't seem to figure out how to do the dinner scenes
Continue Momoko storyline. When Kimiko stay in your home, talk to her in Momoko's room in the evening, bring the letter to whom who she asked for. Kimika comes at the living room in the evening. When you done with Momoko & Kimiko try to ask Kimiko to go home. Wait a couple days, Kimiko will come back and invite for the dinner.

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
Continue Momoko storyline. When Kimiko stay in your home, talk to her in Momoko's room in the evening, bring the letter to whom who she asked for. Kimika comes at the living room in the evening. When you done with Momoko & Kimiko try to ask Kimiko to go home. Wait a couple days, Kimiko will come back and invite for the dinner.
We might be thinking about different dinner scenes, i where talking about the ones with Airi/mom

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
We might be thinking about different dinner scenes, i where talking about the ones with Airi/mom
In the evening, call only Airi to the dining room first. Change her clothes to Slut.
Then call for family dinner. (High corruption on both Airi and Momoko)

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Upload some download links to NOPY.
Its way more fast if
Compared to those other links. ( excluding mega )

Apr 9, 2019
They are ellipses. I can't remember if it signals non-animated renders you need to click quickly to complete a small action (ex. kiss that takes 5 or 8 renders) or if it's to signal looped animation. I believe it's the former, but I could be wrong.

Reactions: Quahik
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes