Earthmaster

Feb 9, 2018
Long time wait is worth!! I see patrons page now more than 200 hundred, congratulation !!
(I can not wait Nami added in Harlem !!)

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
the file still large.. can u compressed it a little more.. ;)
This game is huge, and the images are already compressed by the developer. Any more compression, and the picture quality starts getting really bad. It's not a good idea to compress more.

I think it might be because the zip has win & mac versions both....
Could be wrong, but got that impression from the post's text.
It's called a "market" release. It only adds ~20MB to the file size. You don't download the game twice by using that release.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Holy Crap there was a lot in that update. But now I feel bad for the MC and Nami.

Can't wait for the next one, we're finally getting to the main part of the plot, I love it.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
This game is huge, and the images are already compressed by the developer. Any more compression, and the picture quality starts getting really bad. It's not a good idea to compress more.

It's called a "market" release. It only adds ~20MB to the file size. You don't download the game twice by using that release.
Thanks for clearing this silly doubt of mine up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Talk about a non-issue, eh?

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
does anybody know for sure who are the murdered in the Taka case? i think its either all and n1 and n3 suspect but i dont want to be wrong

the event is Taka murder case, its one of the new events

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
does anybody know for sure who are the murdered in the Taka case? i think its either all and n1 and n3 suspect but i dont want to be wrong

99% sure it was all 3

ATMB1984

Mar 18, 2019

[/Q
N1 and N3 After Supect N3 you can arrest 'N1

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Some Momoko scenes in the book of memories cause a crash. Might be because I'm using the compressed version. Otherwise, smooth sailing.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
@F.Lord Thx for this great update (Beta)...
Except some translations, and bad names, I didn't see annoying bugs.
100% completed...

Great job as always

PS : The moment you made me ROFL
View attachment 307008 View attachment 307009
It just goes to show how much they both love each other. She gets "mad" at him but she was hoping for that outcome just as much as he was. She was just hoping that he'd be sensible and not take it there. But yeah, this update to the story makes me feel bad because this was the "I love you" moment, and then later she sees you with others and her heart breaks, even though it's pretty clear since the beginning of the game that the MC would give up everyone except Nami and his family.

Reactions: F.Lord
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes