PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
ok i just have to say since i never seen the content was there any kind of penetration in said scenes with Taka's Daughter? cause if it's just nudity based on her size from what i've played of the game then that should be perfectly fine it's a shower scene and people generally bathe naked and if there was no sex in front of the child/with the child then there shouldn't be anything wrong with it other than patreon's/f95's rules on the matter of that kind of content on their websites
If I remember correctly, it was a scene where Taka made a handjob to the MC in front of her daughter or something like that.
She was also naked but on a personal level when I have my dick out, one of the last things I want to see is a 6 years old girl naked.
The comment is old, I follow the game and F.Lord practically since it came out and has become one of my TOP 5 to date,
he has made some great updates, keep the great work!

Reactions: cedrik194

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
... Not played yet, BU-UT, why is the girl "ninja" in the previews waltzing around with an unsheathed katana on her back? one wrong move and she loses a butt cheek!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
View attachment 317796

Okay... Devil's advocate here..

Do you think if someone went into a game page that has NTR, cheating, sharing, however you want to define it, and said that kind of thing about NTR then you'd be ok with it?

ie - Why does this game have NTR? oH mEr GawD! I don't want to play it! TOO much cOmpEtiTion!

I know people still do it (on both sides) and will still complain regardless, but come on, this is a harem game. It's in the tags ;)
I don't mind harem games, just because my name is NTRbitch doesn't mean that I want games to be all NTR. What I'm not okay is the fact that girls just spread their legs for me because I am the only option and the only man alive

Reactions: Silf

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I don't mind harem games, just because my name is NTRbitch doesn't mean that I want games to be all NTR. What I'm not okay is the fact that girls just spread their legs for me because I am the only option and the only man alive
then this isn't the game for you

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

airze

Feb 8, 2018
View attachment 317796

Okay... Devil's advocate here..

Do you think if someone went into a game page that has NTR, cheating, sharing, however you want to define it, and said that kind of thing about NTR then you'd be ok with it?

ie - Why does this game have NTR? oH mEr GawD! I don't want to play it! TOO much cOmpEtiTion!

I know people still do it (on both sides) and will still complain regardless, but come on, this is a harem game. It's in the tags ;)
um i think your missing the fact even if the mc in the only man if the women are a couple that would still fall in to ntr as they are with someone else relationship wise aka cheating on the partner/lover

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
um i think your missing the fact even if the mc in the only man if the women are a couple that would still fall in to ntr as they are with someone else relationship wise aka cheating on the partner/lover
Ok sooo...

My original point was to NTRBitch about how they made a statement about what they wanted to see in a game and what preferences and choices they wanted from the game when honestly it's up to F.Lord as the creator and how he wants to envision the game and develop.

Maybe you don't like that on a personal level... But if the creator and their patrons don't want a genre or a specific fetish or competition in their game (which is clearly fine and up to them), then maybe go find a game that's more to your liking?

There's no problem having your own preferences and desires in what you want to see from a game, but nothing I was talking about was about the finer points of what is considered NTR or sharing or competition or whether women were hooking up with each other.

Tiege

Mar 11, 2018
Does someone know who the murderer is in the taka storyline? Taka and murdering case?
The suspect who can read is the ringleader, but the physical clues indicate the other two suspects participated. You can tell Taka after the first is arrested

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Ok sooo...

My original point was to NTRBitch about how they made a statement about what they wanted to see in a game and what preferences and choices they wanted from the game when honestly it's up to F.Lord as the creator and how he wants to envision the game and develop.

Maybe you don't like that on a personal level... But if the creator and their patrons don't want a genre or a specific fetish or competition in their game (which is clearly fine and up to them), then maybe go find a game that's more to your liking?

There's no problem having your own preferences and desires in what you want to see from a game, but nothing I was talking about was about the finer points of what is considered NTR or sharing or competition or whether women were hooking up with each other.
i agree and i said to him in my post before the one you replyed to then this game isn't for you what you or anyone for that matter is in is going to different so its not something i want you to argue with or against i was making a statement

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Ok sooo...

agree with airze you just have to say that this game isn't for me, bu it seems like you still don't understand my point even though I already said it clearly and it seems to me that you are still pushing that I want ntr ion this or I want something that the dev have to change just for my own preferences even though it's not. Like I said, I also enjoy games without it like other popular games like Become a Rock Star Being a Dik Haley Story, there are other guys around but no NTR. Look, I know I am attracted to the models of this game and I'm just disappointed that I am the only man alive, so here I'm just trying to express my sentiments but it doesn't mean that I am forcing something on this game

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
agree with airze you just have to say that this game isn't for me, bu it seems like you still don't understand my point even though I already said it clearly and it seems to me that you are still pushing that I want ntr ion this or I want something that the dev have to change just for my own preferences even though it's not. Like I said, I also enjoy games without it like other popular games like Become a Rock Star Being a Dik Haley Story, there are other guys around but no NTR. Look, I know I am attracted to the models of this game and I'm just disappointed that I am the only man alive, so here I'm just trying to express my sentiments but it doesn't mean that I am forcing something on this game
Nah I got that point of what you were saying - that you were talking about having competition in the game and that you didn't like the idea of being the only man in the game forcing them to have you, the MC, as their only sexual option and how you found it boring.

It's fine to have critiques, your preferences, the way you'd like to see a game, etc (wasn't trying to debate you on that merit) simply my point was - just like if I went to a game that had elements in it that I didn't like or want to see and started posting about it and complaining about it - you probably wouldn't like it if someone did that to a game you liked would you not?

But yeah.. haha in hindsight I should've just left it as this game probably isn't for you, so my bad on that one at least.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I just love playing this game. The dialogue and interactions make me laugh so damn hard.

Especially the scene where Nami is trying to hide certain activities from Tamiko... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My sides!

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Can somebody show the exact max stats ? Im just confused,how much exactly the maximum of each stats.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes