Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
so there 2 different mod, right? n what the different with the normal mod n ori?
The lolipatch is the deleted shower scene with Tamiko
so 2 file this is same?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No for the normal mod you need only the first one!
umm im still confuse bruh, the red line is just a normal mod anything from inside game not change or what else have change?

ive know the yellow line cuz
The lolipatch is the deleted shower scene with Tamiko

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Put the mod_x.x.x.rpy file into the "/game" folder.

You can change the corruption of available girls in the status menu,
and your Mana as well."
I changed the hover in the image map, you can see wich location it is.
The truestory is always on (Inc.)
You can add money, add Rum and Candy.
By click "!" on the left side show the "Book of Memory".

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Lol.... That disclaimer in the description " This game is huge, hard, and really long, so please take your time playing and enjoy! " Talk about subliminal advertising!; might as well say " This game is really bouncy and has hard nipples! ".

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hello, everyone.

As the post title, the update (V.0.11.0) will be released on the 1st, June after Patreon's money collection system has started, so the Patreon will not charge you twice and you won't think that I am an ass. Right now, I'm working on replacing the proofread text into the game which is quite a lot, but it can be done tonight, and after that, I will recheck everything and look for bugs, build it into the game, then release the update.

My apologies for the late update. Please take care.

F. Lord

main-game-progress.png

NuttyNutBoi343

Apr 21, 2020
I know these character models are ripped from Honey Select, but does anyone know where I can get a Chizue Card for my game? I've tried to make her, but the face is never right.. She is my favorite in Dark Magic, I always am sure to visit her.

Good game though, I have enjoyed it!

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
So close to an update! Curious to see what girls he is adding content to this update - has he given us any clues on the matter yet? Well suppose ill find out myself soon enough either way lol

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes