Jun 21, 2018
Yo, can someone help me out? I'm trying to do the main quest where you're supposed to let Okemia know about the final soldier test, but I can't find her at here dojo at any time of the day. So what am i supposed to do?

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
flower_fairy_first_meet12.webp (and 13 and 14) are broken for me in 0.11.1. Anyone else see this problem?
Causes exceptions in the game when trying to display them. I unarchived the game, and those 3 cannot be opened as webp.

They're in the 0.5 directory in images.

Last edited:

t4rz4nillo

Aug 28, 2020
flower_fairy_first_meet12.webp (and 13 and 14) are broken for me in 0.11.1. Anyone else see this problem?
Causes exceptions in the game when trying to display them. I unarchived the game, and those 3 cannot be opened as webp.

They're in the 0.5 directory in images.
I click on ignore button and eventually the failed dialogue scenes ended and continue playing, hope it helps you.

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
I click on ignore button and eventually the failed dialogue scenes ended and continue playing, hope it helps you.
Right. The first time, I clicked ignore twice and then got a different, worse error. Dunno why. But I figured ignore should work.

In the end, I just copied and renamed three of the other images to replace the broken ones, so I could go through the dialog without error.

Just checking whether it's a known issue.

Jun 29, 2018
Is there a way to get rid of the cloud save thing in the upper right when you save? The Patreon/Discord are kinda distracting when they show up too, but I understand that the Dev needs support. When the cloud thing shows up, though, it really gets to me for some reason lol.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
So the dev pretty much announced that he has neither time or even wants to really go on with this game for much longer.
Hope this doesn't end up like many other rushed jobs. The story isn't really finished at all and I would have loved if we got MUCH more, but I guess now I can only hope he doesn't end up throwing it out.

• Sad
Reactions: OrcDra and LadyBee

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
So the dev pretty much announced that he has neither time or even wants to really go on with this game for much longer.
Hope this doesn't end up like many other rushed jobs. The story isn't really finished at all and I would have loved if we got MUCH more, but I guess now I can only hope he doesn't end up throwing it out.
you should really post the entire patreon post instead of paraphrasing it because what you've posted isn't exactly what he was saying.
It's a public post so anyone can see it.
but i've copied the important part here[emphasis added by me]:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ssssam

Sep 19, 2020
Hey sorry for the noob question but.... If I'm running Android 7 on a relatively old phone with 4gb internal + 50gb of an external sd card adapted as internal storage too, Is it possible i wont be able to run this game (or every other big game)? Do i need a compressed version to be able to run the game? Or could it be that I can't use my sd card as internal storage for this kind of games? My situation is, I start installing the app from the apk installer and after a while a message pops up saying i dont have enough space. Thing is I have +50gb free so i doubt is a space issue. Ive tried signing the apk, downloading it again, deleting another apps an still nothing works. I could really use some feedback and again sorry for noob questions lol

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Hey sorry for the noob question but.... If I'm running Android 7 on a relatively old phone with 4gb internal + 50gb of an external sd card adapted as internal storage too, Is it possible i wont be able to run this game (or every other big game)? Do i need a compressed version to be able to run the game? Or could it be that I can't use my sd card as internal storage for this kind of games? My situation is, I start installing the app from the apk installer and after a while a message pops up saying i dont have enough space. Thing is I have +50gb free so i doubt is a space issue. Ive tried signing the apk, downloading it again, deleting another apps an still nothing works. I could really use some feedback and again sorry for noob questions lol
I tend to find with these games you gotta use internal storage when it comes to using Android - thats the issue regardless of size of external storage you have on hand. With that in mind ideally compressed Android versions are usually the way to go.

Ssssam

Sep 19, 2020
I tend to find with these games you gotta use internal storage when it comes to using Android - thats the issue regardless of size of external storage you have on hand. With that in mind ideally compressed Android versions are usually the way to go.
Yeah tried with the compressed version to see what happened and it runned correctly. All i need to do now is learn russian lol. Unless someone posts a compressed English version (if that ever happens). Thank you for your answer

wowmilk

Sep 18, 2020
Anyone know why I can't find nami? It says I need to show her the results of the health check but she's nowhere to be found at anytime of the day.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes