Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
not a ton of anal and i think you can probably avoid that for the most part.
The BDSM is with a specific character and it's not super extreme
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the Futa is one scene
As far as the rape is concerned
The basic framework of the game is corrupt the girls get higher tiered sex acts. A lot of those acts are repeatable. There are also story scenes and some of them may have unavoidable kinks that you may not be a fan of though there isn't anything terribly extreme in this game.
At least imo
Thanks JM, for the info.

How about the multiple penetration? Oh and the group sex?

I don't like sharing the girls in any way. 3somes are fine, but another dude or anything without the MC is a no-no.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, this update was awesome, in my opinion was one of the best, but damn....i'm beginning to really dislike the red witch.

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
I just downloaded the new version.
Played a few days.
But there's no new missions?
If I press "?"
It doesn't tell me what to do.
1605584828492.png

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
Now I am stuck (@98%) on the final progressions (memories) of the Red Witch, Nami, Taka andlast 2 memories of Mahina and Tsuki. nothing progressing, ran around town, replayed a lot of scenes and went through 3 weeks with nothing. ANY Clues? please?

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
Question are there more events after you fight with assassins in front of Nami's house because nothing appears to me in Magi notes ??

Fluilo

Jun 30, 2017
I got error in the cavein scene, what to do fix?

Edit:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/0.9/yasuko_mine_collapsing/yasuko_mine_collapsing101.png'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'images/0.9/yasuko_mine_collapsing/yasuko_mine_collapsing101.png': error('Unsupported image format',

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
I got error in the cavein scene, what to do fix?

Edit:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/0.9/yasuko_mine_collapsing/yasuko_mine_collapsing101.png'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'images/0.9/yasuko_mine_collapsing/yasuko_mine_collapsing101.png': error('Unsupported image format',
I see the image is damaged, here is the file. Put it to the folder 'images/0.9/yasuko_mine_collapsing/

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes